25

It's the next day, and Peyton is hormonal as fuck. Karissa seems to be handling it well. Peyton was jus crying her eyes out, and now she's still crying and begging me to make banana soup.

"But pey it doesn't exist!"

"WELL MAKE IT EXIST PLEASE!"

"No."

"Fine." She walked away, well, waddled.

*le two weeks later*

Liam tied my hair back as I puked my guts out into the toilet.

I pulled back and cried into his chest. I'm scared I know what it is.

But it could just be the flu.

"It's okay Gabs."

I shook my head and felt it coming. I pushed myself off of Liam and just in time to because I puked into the toilet. The feeling went away all together.

"Come on babe, I'll get Karissa to watch Caspar. Let's go buy some tests."

I nodded, taking a shaky breath.

He grabbed Caspar and walked out since Caspar had crawled in with us. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I walked into my room and pulled on sweatpants and a regular black hoodie.

"Let's go." He placed his hand on my lower back and guided me down the road to the pharmacy.

He told me to wait on the bench outside.

I heard a click.

"Please not now paparazzi, I'm really not up for it."

I saw somebody stand up behind a bush and walk towards me.

"I'm sorry, please excuse us." I nodded and they walked away.

Liam walked back out with a small bag, and guided my back home.

We ignored the questions and walked into the bathroom.

"Okay, here are the instructions;

You have to pee on the little stick, and then wait five to ten minutes for the results."

I nodded shakily as he pulled a small round package out of it. He peeled down the side, making a slight noise that sounded very loud with the silence in here. He pulled it out and handed it to me.

I took a shaky breath and followed the instructions. I pulled my pants back up and set the stick onto the counter.

He gripped my waist and pulled me close.

"We'll be in this together forever I promise love."

"Liam I don't know if I can handle another one, I mean Caspars a angel and all, b-but Eleanor wants to have a baby and on top of that Karissa and Peyton both are having twins so it would be almost 7 children running all over the place! Would we be able to hand it baby?"

"Of course Darling, together we can accomplish anything."

Beep.

I tensed.

The results are in.

Liam picked it up, a shaking hand.

Positive.