22

She smiled and turned to him.

"Excited to tell you we are having twin girls." His smile got so wide I swear it was going to fall off his face.

"No way!"

He said.

"Way." She chuckled. A flash of blonde hair landed behind Karissa. She leaned back and kissed his cheek, I'm the shortest one here, Niall is the third shortest, and Karissa is only half a centimeter taller than me.

But it really makes a difference for some reason, as Niall is a full centimeter taller than me.

We seem the same height.

"We are having mix gender twins, so we should start thinking about names."

He smiled as we all sat down and began to eat. Caspar was being played with by Liam and I. I continued to feed him baby food. He was such a good boy.

When somebody finished we all waited for everybody to finish before getting up.

"Thank you Gabs!"

A chorus of voices praised me.

"Welcome guys, I'm gonna take Caspar to bed, he's already starting to fall asleep and he needs a bath."

I picked up cas.

"Please clean the dishes." I kissed Liam's forehead.

He nodded and stood up.

"Goodnight babies."

The girls awed.

He kissed our cheeks. The girls awed again.

"Ah shush, harmones." I shook my head and laughed. I brought Caspar over to the bathroom.

Karissa followed me.

"Can I help?" I nodded, placing him in the now filled sink. He cried with the contact of water.

I warmed it up slightly and he stopped.

Karissa helped me wash his few hairs and I washed his body.

"I'm so excited to have my babies." She placed her hand over her stomach.

"I'm excited for you. You know I heard Louis and Eleanor wanted to start a family once everything dies down so there's not 5 babies crying at once."

she nodded.

"That's completely understandable. I mean, we are all going to need to help out, between Caspar, Peyton's little girls, and my little boy and girl, it's going to be hectic."

I nodded.

"Caspar is going to be 8 months old soon, I don't think he will actually he a problem much. He's a angel." Karissa smiled as she began to dry him.

He was starting to fall asleep again.

"I mean at first he cried if he needed anything, but now he only cries if his nappy needs to be changed, or if he's hungry. Come with me, I'll show you a video we took when he was only a couple months old." I picked up Casp and put a nappy on him. I laid him in his crib, and pushed the video on the cd into the Telly.

She watched Caspar make sugar cookies.

"Aw!"