19

Caspar is currently 7 months old, and sitting in his play pen, playing with blocks siting up. Gabriella lifted him into his walker, and he bounced around.

Gabriella was feeling older with her baby growing up so fast. So Liam is taking her out so she feels younger again. Karissa and Peyton are taking care of Caspar.

Peyton is 4 months pregnant along with Karissa, they had unknowingly gotten pregnant around the same time.

~*~

Liam was taking me out tonight, we both don't drink, well, he doesn't most of the time.

But we were going to a club together.

I was wearing a little black dress with lacing up the back. It went to mid thigh, and covered my boobs well. I didn't want to show myself off. I was of course in my white converse and my blue hair was in a bun.

My arms had lace down them, it was a stunning dress. My make up was nothing. FUCK THE HATERS!

Liam walked in.

"Wow." He breathed. I turned around and saw him in a tight tank top and jeans. He looked hot.

"What? It's June." He motioned to his outfit. I laughed and we walked out.

He was taller than me by a couple inches, so he easily walking next to me, his arm draped over my shoulder lazily. We thanked Karissa and Peyton and left.

PEYTON POV

(You better be happy Peyton I just got off the phone with her and I know she will find me)

(Don't deny it Peyton)

Harry decided to take me out last minute, so Karissa is the only one watching Caspar besides Zayn, Perrie, Louis, and Eleanor and Niall.

He placed me in the passengers seat of the car. I was 4, almost 5 months pregnant with my soon to be babies. I'm so excited.

I tapped on the radio as we began driving.

At a red light.... The song came on.

Me and Harry stared at each other, into each other's eyes lovingly.... Before we started to sing/scream.

"TALK DIRTY TO ME DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO UNO MET YOUR FRIEND IN RIO DOS SHE WAS ALL ON ME OH QATRO OHHHHH!"

We burst out laughing when the song ended.

"Haha, oh Peyton." He patted my head before we took off driving again. It was only 6, so it was just sunset.

He took me to the worlds fanciest resteraunt, TACOOO BELLLL!

"I know you didn't want something big love, so I brought you for tacos. Or... Tac-o's."

Haha. End of chapter!

There Peyton, it wasn't much but I'm taking another break because my rib cage hurts, I'll continue soon I promise just stay awake and read something else if you have to, I'm reading so if you want you can text me not call because my dad's still awake and my door is open, so yeah. It's short but the rest of the book is planned. Like, 6 or 7 more chapters to go.

Bye loves!

xx Mary