Chapter 2 - ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀ.

"I like people with depth, I like people with emotion, I like people with a strong mind, an interesting mind, a twisted mind, and also someone that can make me smile

"I like people with depth, I like people with emotion, I like people with a strong mind, an interesting mind, a twisted mind, and also someone that can make me smile."

Taryna

"Your voicemails are taking away half of my life, seriously now," Freddie continued to argue with me.

"Freddie, when I tell something, then I tell, I don't look at the time," I reasoned bored because we were in the school's library.

Masilya didn't even listen to us, she just watched Stiles and swarmed to herself.

Wow, thanks for helping me, favorite cousin.

I rolled my eyes and then continued to search for what I was looking for. I was looking for a Californian version of the "The Beast of Gévaudan" story.

Yes, there are many versions. A version that you can tell the children, as well as a counterfeit version. Then there is the version my family knows.

You're thinking, "Why does she know so much about the supernatural?"

Well, my family is supernatural.

My cousin, Masilya, and I are witches as well as the rest of our family.

Of course we aren't those bad witches that you can watch on TV or anywhere else, we are the once who help. As the hunters have a code, we have a similar one.

"We Protect Those Who Can not Protect Themselves."

Since I can think, we live from this code. Of course we also have a normal life.

"Damn it, I need another book," I said annoyed and got up to get another one.

While searching, I focused on finding that book. Until someone or rather two people came to me.

I looked at both confused and let my fingers from the books. Not that anyone noticed what I'm searching for, they would think I'm crazy.

"Can I help you?" I asked the two girls in front of me.

You could tell, Lydia had no idea why she's here, but Alison came for a reason.

"yesterday, a woman came to school, she asked for you," Alison told me and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

Ehm ... great?

Since when does someone ask for me?

Should I give Alison an answer now?

"I don't know, who you talking about, Alison, no one has contacted me," I told her, lifting my shoulder once.

"It was a little brown-skinned woman with black hair," Alison began to describe, but then it rang for the next school lesson.

"Ehm .. I'm sorry, I don't know the person", I apologized and then went back to Masilya and Freddie to take my backpack.

I had biology now, my favorite subject, without the two, because Freddie voted out of biology because she couldn't understand a thing, and Masilya knew from the beginning that she couldn't do it.