Chapter 9 - sᴀᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ.

"When you can tell a story and it doesn't makw you cry, that's when you know you've healed

"When you can tell a story and it doesn't makw you cry, that's when you know you've healed."

Taryna

With my back on the bed and Hamburger on top of me, I stared at the ceiling of my room and pet Hamburger. I didn't feel well the last few days, could be, because tomorrow 9 years ago the Hale house burned down, where my mom died.

Could be also, because of the things that happened at the motel two days ago with Scott.

Since we were back, I haven't gone to school. My dad understood it fully, he always said the school could wait.

On all other days I would take medicine for something, even though my cousin kept asking me if I really didn't want to take some, but  I couldn't, at least not today.

My older cousin needed help.

Yes, I said my older cousin, also known as Tommy Carvera, although he doesn't live in this house anymore. He lives with his wife and new born baby.

Although I was angry at him, I accepted this "job".

Why you ask?

Let's start by saying that he can be an ass sometimes. And he doesn't help his younger brother, Damian Carvera (Taryna's cousin from the last chapter), or even asked about him since his mother died.

Although I hate to yell at people or even talk to people, I yelled at him a few months ago because he just got worse and worse.

But now he tries to be better than how he was.

I know what you're thinking, right now, at the time a 16 year old shouting at her older cousin?

I know, I know, disrespectful. But someone had to do it, my family thought it was really rude of him what he was doing, but they didn't dare to say anything about it.

My aunts thought it was disrespectful and my uncles thought it was honorless.

I don't really have any respect, or maybe I have some, but at some moments I forget them and just say my opinion because it is disrespectful of the person.

We don't want to talk about honor.

But in the end, my family thanked me because it was really time that someone did it.

"Taryna, should I drive you?", My father asked me caring and came into my room after he knocked.

I glanced at him for a moment.

"No thanks, there's a lot of traffic jam right now, that's because why Tommy needs me, patients are taken from another hospital to ours, and also an accident happened," I told him dearly, then sent him out to deal with me but first I had to get rid of the barrel.