Chapter 3 - ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ.

"Society breaks us down

"Society breaks us down. It forces us to try to fit in instead of standing out. We end up trying to be what we think others want to see, or what we see on the tv. But you are what you are. Your spirit is what it is, and that "is" is everything. Don't paint your wool white if you're the black sheep in the room. Be braver than that and let your differences continue to make the difference."

The girls outfits:

Taryna

"Come on, Taryna, you're late again", Freddie screamed at me because we had loud music on.

"I can't help it," I shouted back, picking out the perfect earrings for my outfit.

Masilya and Freddie were already done, sitting on my bed. Me, of course, I wasn't finished yet and started half an hour ago.

"Of course you have to be late, you've been taking a nap for almost three hours," Masilya yelled at me this time.

"Shut up, the others aren't there yet," I shouted at both of them and turned back to put my lipstick on.

It took me another half an hour to be ready and for Iliana to send me about 50 messages in that time.

Right at that moment the doorbell rang, my younger brother, Leo, opened the door and let us know from below because "Stiles and his friends" are there.

As always, Masilya and Freddie went ahead, I once again looked for my amulet. It's a family property.

I had a guilty conscience the whole day, whatever it means. The amulet starts to light up in case my fears should become the truth. The closer I am to the act, the more it lights up.

When I finally found it, I also went down, took my car keys while walking.

"Hey," I greeted each of them, I looked at my brother with a 'go or you're dead in the next few seconds' look, luckily he understood me and then went back to my cousins.

Since I know Isaac well, I hugged him, as well as Lydia and Alison.

Is it weird to hug the ex of your crush?