Chapter 10 -ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs.

"You can rise up from anything

"You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You're not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back."

Taryna

How the hell did I end up here?

Like, I wished for friends and that my crush would notice me, but not like that, definitely not like that.

I mean, is it worth it to almost die two times a day for it? Well, one time, I have no idea, if I will make it the second time.

It all started in the morning before school...

In the morning

"Leo! Damn it, you're going to be late, again!", I screamed around, no idea where he is.

I didn't really thought something could happen, I mean it's in the morning, who would make an afford of coming here and plan something evil, right?

Well, I was wrong, when I took a turn to the corridor I found my brother unconscious on the floor. I wanted to scream, but someone put their hand over my mouth to shut me up.

And there she is, Kali with an evil smile on her face. I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

She didn't hesitated and dig without permission her claws into my neck.

It didn't took me long to feel the side effects. Memories over memories, that I forgot, were floating through my brain and made me dizzy and weak.

The only thing that I still remembered, before I fell into the nothing, was someone catching me.

Back at school

Hours later I was laying on a cold metal table. That someone was Scott, who slept over at Stiles' house, he brought me to Deaton, because he didn't know what he should do.

"Is this how Stiles feels like everytime?", I thought as I tried to get rid of the ropes.

"I really don't have anything against you, I actually like you, but you're going to destroy my plan", Jennifer, or what her real name could be, told me and walked over to me.

Oh no..

I tried to get myself out of the ropes, but nothing worked, she was supernatural too and knew what chaos I could cause.

"Show time, bird", she said smiling and pushed the chair, I was sitting on, over the edge.

Scott

I ran over to Lydia who almost got strangled to death from ms. Blake.

"Where is Taryna?", I asked her straight away with worry in my eyes.

"Ms. Blake made a trap for her too, she said something of a underwater sacrifice, i think", Lydia said still coughing for air.

Stiles stayed with her, though he feared for his father. I rushed over to the end of the school, though I heard Taryna's father calling me by my name, I kept running, because right now, I had more important things to do than being scared of her father.

When I reached the school's swimming pool, I couldn't hear a heart beat, but could see a body underwater.

Panic came over me, I didn't care about making my clothing wet and jumped into the cold water. 

I reached out for her and pulled her out of the water. I tried to perform CPR on her for a few second, what felt like hours.

Trying not to think about, what would happen if she doesn't breath or wake up every again, would make me go insane probably.

I couldn't lose her, not now, not like this.

It felt like the world around me was in slow motion, as if everything was holding it's breath for her. For the girl who loves saying sarcastic things, who is weird, but in a good way, and also is the cutest and most beautiful girl in my opinion.

Panic flew through my veins all over again, but now it was growing bigger and bigger.

But then I could hear it, her heart beating faster than ever. She spat out water and coughed furiously. Her eyes opened dramatically and looked around for any threat fearfully.

"You're alright, you're safe, I got you", I whispered to her and hugged her tightly as if our life depended on it.

And to be honest, I liked it, I liked holding her in my arms, knowing nothing would happen to her now or ever.

I thought about telling her about my feelings, but than again, our town is on fire and she nearly drowned.

Maybe another time..

☆                 ☆

Hello,

Sooooooo sorry for not updating the last few months, I somehow lost the happiness I got by posting or writing, hopefully it's back, cross your fingers for me xD

Kisses,

Destiny♡