Chapter 8 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴛᴇʟ

"2018 planted the most beautiful seeds

"2018 planted the most beautiful seeds. 2019 will bear the most beautiful fruits. Next year got the craziest energy to it already."

Taryna

I tried to call my dad, but I couldn't reach him, for the fifth time.

After hundred of messages, I left him on his phone, he called me back.

He was trying to find Derek with Peter and Cora right now, but that wasn't my biggest concern, at least not right now. I needed the spell to help Scott, before he dies!

He wrote me back the spell per sms and I quickly ran back to Allison.

Allison stitched him up, but it didn't really helped him, he stayed the same.

"It does not work! ", She started to panic.

"It's going to be okay, Allison, I got the spell," I told her and made my way to him.

Allison went out and helped the others to stop the bus as long as we were here.

How did I manage to end up here?

I lit a candle to replace it for one of the elements and prepared myself.

I started whispering the healing spell my dad send me and put my hand slowly over Scott's wound.

When I finished the spell, his wound from the inside didn't really heal like the outside, but that didn't matter, as long as he thinks it healed, it's done.

But Scott fainted, he still didn't wake up.

I called his name about three times or more and started to panic when it didn't work.

But then he opened his eyes in shock. I let out a grateful breath and fell into his arms out of relief.

"You're alright", I whispered and closed my eyes relieved.

Scott was still trying to realize what happened, but hugged me back. We didn't stop hugging until the bus honked.

Quickly, I took out a T-shirt from his bag, which Stiles brought us ten minutes ago.

"We have to go, Stiles and the others are trying to stop the bus for driving away without us", I told him and helped him with his shirt.

Lydia came quickly to us, when she heard us talking, and helped me assist Scott.

Once outside, we realized how all stood in a pile, we looked around in confusion, until Freddie ran to us and started to babble something.

"Freddie, we can't understand anything you're telling us!" I interrupted her confusedly.

"Isaac beats Ethan, because he provoked him and Coach Finstock can't help tbem, because both are, you know what, and can't be stopped by a human being" she said under one breath, though she can barely breathe from the race she did.