Chapter 5 - ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

"I didn't know I was going to fall in love with you

"I didn't know I was going to fall in love with you. I didn't know I was going to want you. I didn't expect the sudden need for you running through my veins, burning my insides like it was on fire. I never knew I was going to deeply love you the way I do now, that the thought of you could keep me up at night even when I was tired. I didn't know I was going to want to love you forever when we first met."

Scott

"Are you done, Stiles?" I asked my best friend, who was still running around his house like a madman.

"Soon, I'll be ready soon," he called from below.

I rolled my eyes and sat on Stiles's chair. Out of boredom, I turned myself around with it until I heard music coming out from the window.

I looked carefully out of Stiles' window to find out who had such loud music on at this time of the day and found directly across from Stiles' window, Taryna's window.

"Ya no me mandes más flores,
Sin importar los colores,
Si tú me sigues hablando ", Taryna sang loud and danced wildly in her room.

Sounds like spanish.

Maybe.

She used her brush as a microphone and tried to get ready.

Grinning, I watched her for a while, until I realized what it might look like, if she would look out the window and sees me staring at her like a creep

Although I tried not to look, I still heard her sing along, which made me happy.

She usually didn't talk that much and if she did, she tells Stiles, he should shut up or she was hungry, which is cute as well.

I felt how happy she was right now, because I could feel her joy till Stiles' room, which shouldn't be the case.

"You're staring at her like a creep," Stiles commented on my staring, coming in to actually tell me he's done, but, well, he didn't.

"What? No!", I tried to talk myself out, still had a smile on my lips.

"Wait ... you like her, don't you?", Stiles told me surprised and confused.