CH 3

I walked in after her, seeing it was a unisex thing, but went to the other side as to not disturb her. I heard the shower go on and a few minutes later a small scream. I jogged over to the other side,not seeing her there. She must be in the showers. I ran down to the end. "Are you okay?" I called in. I heard faint sobbs and debated what to do. "Can I come in? Are you decent?" Of course she's not decent she's in the shower. I still got no answer so walked in quickly, looking to see where she was. She was in the last stall, curled up on the floor, back against the tile sobbing. She was completely naked, her pink core slightly visable, but her boobs hidden from me by her knees. I ran and turned off the water before kneeling down before her.

"Hey. What happened?" I spoke calmly. She looked up to me, tears falling fast down her cheeks. "Babe..."

"Call me Bella." She croaked.

"Alright." I nodded. "Now why are you on the floor Bella?" She shook her head.

"It hurts." I tilted my head.

"What does?"

"My back and ribs." She cried. I motioned her up and she covered her small boobs before standing, facing the wall and giving me a good look at both her bum and her extremely bruised back. I moved her wet hair out of the way to get a better look, pushing it gently over her shoulders.

"Oh wow." I grabbed her hip and turned her around to see the front of her clean pussy and her bruised and battered ribs. I ran my fingers lightly around the bruises before looking up at her pained face. Her brown hair was wet and therefore darker than normal, framing her face and parts reaching the bottom of her ribs. "Why did you end up on the floor babe?" I questioned.

"I was gonna wash my body and then... It hurts coach."

"Call me Harry." She nodded. I felt lots of sympathy for this girl, I don't know why but I might as well help her. "Turn." She did as told, now facing the wall, and I applied soap to my hands before gently washing her back and shoulders, then over her bum twice, and down her thighs and calves, before coming back to her neck and slowly and gently stroking and massaging the skin with my thumbs, my front now against her back.

I turned on the water once again, not caring about getting soaking wet and took the shower head off the holder and adjusting the pressure so It wouldn't hurt, then placing it softly on the part of her upper back that wasn't bruised so the water would flow down and wash the suds away. I moved it down to her thighs and calves and washed them off as well. I stood up again, putting the shower head back and admired her. "Turn." Her arms held onto her boobs and I took her hands in mine. "I won't look. Promise." She nodded, removing her arms from her boobs.

"There we go." I applied more soap to my hands and started at her shoulders, making sure to look into her eyes so she knew I wasn't looking. I ran my fingers on her boobs and she winced. "Did he hurt them?" She nodded. "Can I look really fast? Just to see if your okay?" She hesitated before nodding and I looked down. They were bruised and had hickeys all over them, small but nearly blue, only other colour being her skin tone's pale white and her pink nipples, which made me kind of angry. "I'm so sorry." I looked back up to her crying eyes and wiped her tears. "Its gonna be okay." She shook her head and leaned into my soaking wet figure. "I promise." She nodded in my neck and I held her softly, as if she would break. "You'll be okay." I whispered into her shaking frame.

"And what if it won't." She whispered in fear. I thought.

"Then I'll be here. For you." Her body relaxed into mine and I pulled away, getting some shampoo and massaging it into her lush hair. I looked into her bright green eyes and watched them carefully. They never missed a beat of looking into mine. I looked up to her hair, massaging it gently in my large hands. I took the shower head off again and rinsed her hair off again, before putting it back and massaging conditioner into the bottom half of her hair. I ran my fingers through the tangles before rinsing that out too. I turned off the warm water and grabbed the towel hanging on the hook before wrapping her in it gently. "All done." I helped her out, placing a hand softly on her back to make sure she doesn't fall.

We walked out into her half of the locker room. "Are you gonna be okay to get dressed?" She nodded. "Okay, I'll just be over on that side if you need anything." She nodded and I gave her hand a quick squeeze before stalking back over to change my soaking wet clothes. I heard a few whimpers from her side, but trusted that if she needed me, she would call. I was fully dressed and putting stuff back in my bag when I heard her voice.

"Harry?" I perked up and walked back over there.

"Yeah?"

"I can't reach down and tie my shoes." I nodded and bent down before her, kneeling and tying her doc martins before standing up again and helping her up. Her sweater dropped down as she stood, encasing her tiny figure. "You need more meat on you." She nodded.

"We have little food."

I nodded. "Its okay." She nodded before grabbing her bag and turning back to me.

"Thank you, for... all the help." I nodded.

"Your welcome babe. Have a good night okay?" She nodded, eyes wide. "Block the punches alright?" She nodded again. I worry about her. Her small feet carried her out of the locker room and out of the gym.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is longer your welcome