CH 9

She nodded, blushing and I chuckled, pulling down her leggings and starting at her lace panties. I sucked in a breath and pulled those down, now finally getting a good look at her core. Oh god. So pink and wet. "Oh baby." I licked up the centre and she wrapped her hands in my hair.

"Oh god." She cried. I gave a few kitten licks to her clit before taking it between my lips. She whimpered and tightened her fingers in my hair, but not enough to hurt me. I had my hands on her inner thighs and Iet them go, allowing her to wrap her legs around my head. I moaned on her clit and she let out a scream. She really is a screamer. I slipped two fingers in her and felt around, curling them up to find her sweet spot. I felt a rough patch and pressed on it, still sucking on her clit as she screamed, clenching around my fingers and cumming hard. She was breathing hard as her hands let go of my hair, her relaxing as I pulled my hand out from her and unwrapped her legs. I stepped back and admired her, although she wasn't fully naked. I pulled off her sweater and bra, her slightly questioning.

I shushed her and carried her to the bathroom to start a bath. I left her on the toilet seat and ran the hot water, adding lavender bubble soap and lighting a candle. "Romantic much?" I smiled and nodded.

"I think a girl as beautiful as you deserves it." She blushed and ran a hand through her hair. Once it filled up I picked her up, placing her in it and signaling for her to wait. I pulled off my white top and black jeans and boxers, also pulling off my socks and boots. I slipped in behind her and held her to me, arms around her waist.

"Your huge." I chuckled behind her and pulled her back into me, resting my chin on her head.

"Thank you baby." I nuzzled into her neck and stayed there, breathing in her warm scent. My legs bent and hers stayed down in the water. "I'm proud of you, you know. For eating." She nodded.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem baby. You know I'll always be here for you." She nodded and pressed her head into my shoulder as I leaned back.

"Harry?" I hummed in acknowledgement. "What are we doing?" I sat up and she turned her neck to look into my eyes.

"I like you." I admitted.

"You like me?" She asked softly, and I smiled.

"Yeah I do." She smiled.

"I like you too Harry." I leaned down and pecked her lips, smiling into the kiss.

"Well I'm glad. Does that mean you'd want to go on a date with me?" I looked down and smiled at her.

"I'd love to Harry." I smiled even wider and leaned down to kiss her again.

"My little baby girl. So special." I kissed her nose before telling her to turn around. I took my shampoo and carefully washed her hair before rinsing it out and washing her body. I spent extra time on her boobs, pinching her nipples earning me a moan from her perfect pink lips. I kissed her hair and continued to wash her body, conditioning her hair after and turning her around to straddle me. My dick was hard and pressed against her stomach and I knew that as much as she did.

"Wash me baby." She grabbed the body wash and I closed my eyes, feeling her hands go all over my chest, shoulders, arms, neck, and down further. She took hold of my dick and began to pump it. My eyes shot open and looked at her innocent face, although I knew she was far from that, and watched as she concentrated. I let out a groan and placed my hands on her hips, squeezing when she swiped her thumb over the tip. "God baby faster." She complied, pumping me faster until I came, shooting my cum with a groan. I screamed in pleasure as I grabbed her back. She continued to pump me until I was out of cum, still panting. I closed my eyes and tucked my head in her neck, still breathing deeply. "fuck." I cursed, still panting. She giggled and I smiled at her. "Your incredible."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT GONNA POST ANYMORE UNTIL I GET AT LEAST 10 MORE TUMBLR FOLLOWERS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

SUNBUMMONKEY.TUMBLR.COM