CH 6

THIS STORY WAS RATED R SO TO READ SOME OF THESE YOU MIGHT NEED TO FOLLOW ME, DELETE THE STORY AND RE DOWNLOAD OKAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 4am but I was gonna let her sleep as long as she needed. Clothes tomorrow, adoption tomorrow, sleep now. She was shaking in her sleep and I felt sorry for her honestly. I put her in my front seat and got in my drivers seat, carefully driving back to my place. When I pulled up I got out and came around, grabbing her and bringing her to my room, the only room besides my office. I laid her in my bed and debated wether I should sleep in here with her or not, but chose against it and decided on the couch. I tucked her in, then leaned down to give her a quick kiss on the head. 

“Sleep well.” I whispered, grabbing an extra blanket and heading to the couch. 

When I awoke next morning around 3 pm I felt a warm body curled up to me. I looked down at Belle and frowned. She should be sleeping in a bed, not the couch. It is sweet however that she moved to me in my sleep. I smiled at her before kissing her head. I untangled our legs and stood up, picking her up too and bringing her into my dark room, curtains sheilding us from the sun. I have the day off anyways, its sunday. I tucked her in and crawled in too, Her curling into me as she slept. I smiled and placed my hands on her back and around her waist. She made mumbling noises and I shushed her gently, kissing her forehead and placing my lips there, only to have me fall back asleep. 

I felt her wriggling next to me a few hours later and sat up to lean against the headboard, watching her stare at the celling. “Morning.” She sat up and looked over to me, then smiled. 

“Morning Harry.” I smiled back at her and picked her up, cuddling her into my chest. 

“You make a good heater.” She chuckled and shrugged. “Its true!” I defended. Her head was resting in my neck and my hands were on her back and on her head.

 “Harry?” 

“Yes?” 

“The man who-” The doorbell rang and I stood up, telling her to stay and walking to the door. I opened it to find a grouchy brunette in her late 40’s maybe early 50’s. 

“Can I help you?” I asked. Belle came up from behind me but started whimpering when she saw who it was. 

“ARABELLA! YOU HAD US WORRIED SICK! YOUR SUCH A BRAT! WE THINK YOU DIED AND YOU WERE HAVING SEX WITH... HIM?!?” 

“Hey!” I interjected, slightly hurt. 

“I DIDN’T HAVE SEX WITH HIM!” She screamed back. So she’s a screamer. Haha. Okay Harry stop. 

“THEN WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING OVER AT HIS HOUSE HUH?” 

“HE’S MY GYM COACH AND I PASSED OUT YESTERDAY SO HE TOOK ME HERE!” She lied without a stitch.

 “LISTEN HERE BITCH, YOU ARE COMING HOME WITH US NOW AND YOU ARE GROUNDED! GOD, EVEN THE FUCKING JANITOR WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!” She shrugged casually, but I knew she was freaking on the inside.

 “She’s not going back with you ma’am.” Silence. She glared at me. 

“And why is that?” I took a deep breath. 

“I’m going to adopt her, that’s why.” Both of their eyes popped out of their head. 

“WHAT!” The lady grinned wide.

“WHAT?!?” Belle screamed in horror. 

“No no no! You can’t-” 

“THIS IS WONDERFUL! Come down to the orphanage right now and you can grab all her stuff and sign the papers! Oh how exciting! You can come with us too Arabella!” I turned to her and she looked so scared. 

“Can I talk to you for a second?” I asked Belle. She nodded before I pulled her into my room and against the wall, pressing myself to her and dipping my head to kiss her cheek. Tears fumbled down her cheeks. “Why don’t you want me to adopt you baby?” She frowned.

 “I’m a wreck.” I frowned and leaned forward, not thinking before I pressed my lips onto hers softly. 

“Your mine now baby. I care about you, and now I can make sure you never get hurt again.” My hands went to her cheeks as I pressed my lips to hers tenderly again and she relaxed under my hold. I pulled away and grabbed her small hands. “You ready?” She nodded and I smiled. “Lets go do this.” I kissed her lips one more time before pulling her out of the room and back to the lady. “Were ready.” She smiled. 

“Oh good! I’ll meet you two there.” We got in the car and rode silently to the orphanage. Once we arrived I helped her out before looking at the old brick building. It looked victorian, as all the buildings here did, but it was covered with ivy and plants. I walked through the doors to find the lady sitting at the desk waiting for us. She smiled as she saw us and smiled, motioning her over to the desk and then doing the same to me. “Alright so. She attends London’s um... least recognized secondary school. She isn’t allergic to anything, medical status is up to date, um, no mental disorders (bullshit), thats all I can think of.” She smiled. I did too and looked back at Belle who looked like she was going to rip her head off, but smiled anyways. After I signed the papers and she did too, all we needed to do was get her stuff. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM : HARRYSTHEGOODSTUFF

TUMBLR: SUNBUMMONKEY.TUMBLR.COM

COME MOAN GUYS! (get it, come on but with moan)