This Is The Life

(I've been meaning to this for a while. The song is called 'This is the life by Amy Mcdonald' this is a really good song. I always listen to it when I feel down and I've known it since I was a kid. It was going to be a GhostxToast one but I changed it to GavinxJimmy. I hope you enjoy. And I hope it makes sense. Warning: It does get heated so watch out for that. And you should see why I changed it to Jimmy and Gavin.)

The cigarette was held in between his lips. His green eyes were tired and he was exhausted.

The rain fell heavily from the sky and it was cold. But he could see his destination ahead of him.

Oh the wind whistles down
The cold dark street tonight
And the people they are dancing
To the music vibe

He put out his cigarette and walked into the night club. The sent of alcohol and smoke filled his lungs.

"This is fucking home I guess.." he muttered.

He grabbed a drink and sat down at a near by table. He watched as the lights flashed different colours above him. He smiled at it. People were dancing on the floor and they moved in time with the music.

And the boys chase the girls
With the curls in their hair
But the shocked too many just sit way over there

He sighed, reminding himself for how single he was. He was too scared to tell people he was gay. He didn't want any trouble.

"Fuck the single life. I love myself." he muttered, sipping his drink.

His green eyes scanned the room, looking at all the people there. A pair of red eyes made contact with his green ones. They winked at him and walked over. And before he knew it, the man was sitting beside him.

"Hey cutie. What's your name?" He asked.

"Gavin.. You?" he smiled, taking a sip of his drink.

"Jimmy. I like your eyes."

"I like your smile."

The two quickly began talking. And pretty soon they had gotten a bit drunk.

And the songs they get louder
Each one better than before

Before they knew it, they were on the dance floor, dancing with each other. Gavins hands on Jimmy's small hips and Jimmy's hands on Gavins shoulders.

Jimmy smiled and ran a hand through Gavins black hair.

"It's so soft.." He smiled.

"Thank you." Gavin blushed a bit.

They both began singing along with the lyrics and dancing closer.

This felt strange to Gavin. How did he get so lucky to dance with an attractive man who actually seemed to like him back?

In this moment, Gavin felt so alive.

And you're singing this song
Thinking 'this is the life'

He watch as Jimmy moved in time with the music. He moved so freely, so carelessly.. So happy and joyful.

Gavin wasn't even aware he was blushing more.

"I like that blush.. I think I want to see it more.."

Gavin watched as Jimmy leaned forward. His green eyes widened.

True they were both pretty drunk, but this had never happened to him before. He closed his eyes a bit and gasped as Jimmy's lips met his. The taste of whiskey and sherry mixed together in an intense kiss.