I Can't Love You 2

Ghost wasn't answering his phone. And Toast had ran out of coins to use for the phone box.

Which meant he had to give in to his mother wish. He had to marry Lynn.

****
Gavin looked over at Jimmy adoringly. He placed a cigarette in his mouth and lit it, sitting up.

"I highly.. Doubt you came over here just to.." he breathed out some smoke and blushed. "Do this?"

Jimmy giggled and put his shirt on. "Well, you're so hot sometimes. I can't help but do this."

Gavin lifted his head up and smiled softly.

"We could always go for another round?" He smirked.

"Oh I'd love to-!"

"No!" Ghost screamed, pushing Gavin back. He stood up and put on the rest of his clothes while Gavin covered himself.

"You know, sometimes I find it really fucking disturbing how you both have the same body." Gavin stood up, keeping himself wrapped in the duvet.

"Yeah well being awake through that was no fun either."

"Well Jimmy told me I looked cute."

"You also looked a lot like your brother." Ghost shuddered and looked away. "Talking of, that's the reason I'm here."

"Need me to bust him out of prison again?" Gavin asked, blowing out some more smoke.

"No. His mother found him. He's marrying a girl called Lynn and his mother told me we are breaking up."

"Ah yes, mother never did like you."

"Yeah because I'm better than a murderer."

"Hey!" Jimmy snapped.

"We need to go to England and find him."

Gavin sighed. "What am I getting out of this?"

"Johnny has been trying to find a way to get Jimmy to his own separate person. He found a way that worked so you can have Jimmy all to yourself."

Gavin smirked. "Wait in the main room. I'll be out in 10."

****
Toast had put up a fight. But they watched his every move. He had been trying to find a way to get back to America when the press found him. They took photos of him and pretty soon, they gave out his location to the public.

He pushed his way through the people, muttering the occasional 'I'm sorry.' to them. The cameras stuck in his face, their flashes blurred his vision and the microphones poked at him. The pressed asked one question after another, trying to get him to talk.

He dreaded to see what the headline would be.

He cried out as a flash went off in his face, blurring him. He rubbed his eyes and tried to love past them all.

There was sudden silence. He heard people complaining and before he knew it, he felt two pairs of hands grab his arms. He tried to break free. He opened his blue eyes and looked up at the royal guards.

Toast muttered a swear word as he felt himself being dragged back to the Palace.

"You're humiliating." His mother said.

Toast rolled his eyes, looking away

"Do you know how embarrassing you are?"

He stayed silent. It didn't help that Lynn was beside him, her hand on his knee.

"Johnathan, I know why you think you love Ghost. Because after Mary, he was all you had." His mother sat down. "I understand your loss. But this gay thing is over now."