New Company

I step out of the cab and pay the taxi driver.

"Thank you so much." I say and step away so he can drive away.

"It my pleasure mam." He says with his thick charming British accent before driving away. I turn and look at the biggest building I have ever seen in all my years of working.

When my dad came running to me when I was back at home for Christmas and told me that The Black Comp has accepted me. I couldn't believe it I asked him at least ten times just to make sure.

I left he next morning because they where expecting me that day after lunch. I was more than happy the fact that I get to work in London, it has always been my dream to work here. That if they see me fit enough.

The receptionist told me to use the elevator and go to  floor fifty the highest where his PA will tell me if I can come in. I walk to the elevator and about to press the button so it can come down here to the lobby, but the doors open.

Ok, that means there is not a lot of people around here

In all the previous companies I have worked in it took the elevator at least three minutes for it to come down and when it did it was always full.

I enter and press floor fifty and the doors proceed to close

"Sorry Mam bu-" I hear the receptionist say and I am about to put my hand but a masculine hand beats me. I look up to see the most breath taking guy I have ever seen his face screaming handsome.

I stand there just practically gaping at him I look at his eyes which are a cold hazel, screaming pride and corky ness but also managing to make me drown in them.

"Are you gonna move back or you are gonna stand there gawking at me?" His voice cold as I expected it to come out.

I look down embarrassed that he noticed and feel my cheeks burn as I blush, I take a step back and realise what I am doing

Lena what do you think you are doing, no one has ever spoken to you like this because they know to never start you.

I bring my foot back and look at his cold hazel eyes.

"Excuse you?" I always say you not me, I feel it seems better. I see his face expression change to

'Shocked?' Well he better get used to this because I will not have an employee who is just like me bully me. No one dares.

"I am not gonna repeat myself." He say looking relaxed, and that makes even more angry.

"Well then you might as well as wait for me to go up and wait for the elevator to come back and take you  up." I poke my black polished finger nail at his muscular chest and press floor fifty again and the door start to close and I see the receptionist standing behind Mr Rude looking shocked.

°×°×°×°×°××°×°×°×°×

Thank you so much for reading my book and please carry on reading even thou my updates are slow just please stay with me and don't for get to...

Vote√
Comment√
And keep reading

Love
Katalayyah_123