Elevator

I hear my alarm ring..like a far away bell, getting closer and closer.

"Don't act like you can't hear it love i know you do." I jump at the voice and pull my blanket off my face to see Caleb holding my phone in his hand standing way too close to me.

"So you did that on purpose didn't you?" I ask him moving back to put my head against the head board and gaze up at his already clean shaved face and wet hair.

"Duh i have been trying to wake you up by making lot of noise--"

"And why the hell would you do that." I rub my face with my hands and yawn un lady likely and proceed to stretch my body.

"I thought you were dead you slept so quitly without even moving and when i woke up you were under me and i am so heavy and you are so small i thought i killed you....that was until you moved when 'I banged the door for the tenth t....". Ignoring his ranting i crawl on the bed and hop on the floor and walk to the bathroom.

"Where are you going i am not done talking you had me worried sick Lena." I turn y the bathroom doorway.

"I am going to take a shower it is my first day at work and i do not want to be late and i am already late by all your ranting Caleb" I imprecise on his name.

"Well i would not mind a seco--"

"Finish that sentence and i will kill you I swear." I  look at him with my most threatening look.

"Jeez kitten i was just kidding and don't try that again it makes you look like a constipated cat."

"Try what?" I frown watching him leave my phone on the dresser and  walk pass me heading for my bedroom door.

"That look you just did...why don't you try puppy dog face you would perfect it.2" He says and walks back to me to pinch my cheek and run out laughing.

"Ahgh, I already hate myself for letting you be my roommate!" I say out loud so that he can hear me.

"Awwww darling you can never get another like me be happy you have me because i am about to rock your world."

 ------

I  look at the huge building across the streets from me and ignore the people bumping on me.

"I hope this will be worth it all." I say out loud and walk across the street headed for the entrance.

I greet the security guard just to hear his British accent..Don't blame they accent fascinates me so much i can't get over it and i can listen to them the hole day...well except for a certain someone who is a nuisance.

I walk into the white clean lobby and nod my head at the receptionist and head for 'The employees' elevator, as I am about to reach the elevator the 'employers' elevator opens. Without even waiting to see his face I grab my hand bag and cover my face while walking with fast strides towards our elevator, i press the button multiple times without stopping praying that the elevator would leave those people behind and come and rescue me like a knight in shinning armor and rescue me from what you ask...well I  don't know.

"Miss Mircea were you sent to bring my company down or what." A deep voice speaks demanding full  attention besides me speaks sending a shiver down my spine making me feel all hot and cold and shiver with fear.Turning to my side and remove my finger i look at Mr Black aka Mr Rude with confusion written on my face but ignoring his statement.

 "Good morning Mr Black i did not see you" Is say turning back to look at the elevator doors praying for them to open... and why is he still standing here?

" Bet you did not" He states

"Pardon me sir?" I ask to make sure i heard right, and he ignores me this time completely and stares ahead at the elevator door tapping his foot impatiently. As i am about to tell him to take his elevator he just grabs my wrist and drags me towards the receptionist, and i just follow him shocked at his reaction with my eyes glued to his hand on my wrist.

"Ms Chalotra be informed that Miss Mircea will be taking my elevator from today onward" The receptionist nods her head shocked while looking at Mr Rude like some angel.

"You have a mouth Ms Cholotra don't you?" He says sternly.

"S-s--so-rry sir yes sir."

"Adequate." He says  and turns to me not letting go of my wrist. " Miss Mircea shall we." without even waiting for my reply he drags me again to his elevator .

***********************************************************************************************

Here is an update as promised not much but something

Don't forget to

VOTE AND SHARE

Love Aminah