Mr Rude?

The doors open and I step out and press the button for the first floor.

Doing you a favor Mr Rude

I turn and walk to the PA's desk who's looking at me shocked, why am I shocking everyone?. Behind me I hear the elevator doors open.

Well that was fa-

I turn and see him step out of the elevator first and then a bunch of other people step out looking scared, he doesn't look our way but the PA rush to him ignoring me, like literally like I was not even standing there she actually bumped into me and did not even say sorry.

I mean year he might look like a model and a Greek god combined. But the way they act like his the boss.

Maybe he is then I will never be able to work here then.

No stop it he can't own this company he looks way too young

Maybe he is twenty five or six and this is the most famous company and also it the best. It is probably owned by a fifty year old man.

I take a seat by the couch next to a girl who looks younger than I am and she looks a little nervous.

"Here for a job?" I attempt a conversation.

She looks up quickly as if noticing me now.

"Yep." She says popping the p. "And you?"

"Yeah kinda of." I reply knowing that we are in a competition. "Where are my manners my name is Selena but people usually call me Lena."I stick my hand out so she can shake it.

" oh my name is Nowlen I here when people call me by my fool name because it sounds like a boys name so people usually call me Len."

"Ok, then hi Len." I say

"Hi Lena." She says in her soft voice. And she looks at something behind I turn and see the so called PA walking to our way with thick makeup as if she she is afraid someone is  going to see how she feels.

"Are you Nowlen Johannes?" She asks while looking at me, I open my mouth to say no but Len beat's me.

"It Len you can call me Len." The PA looks at the papers on here hand frowning.

"I actually thought she was No-..Len she looks twenty one and you look twenty three." I glare at her this time me shocked.

I was always told by people that I am a bit too small for my age but never cared because I found myself fine, but it coming from her. Was bad, I know I don't know her but I already know that we are going to have war working together..

That if I get excepted which I highly doubt

"Well it the way it is." I snap at her. She glares at me a little shocked.

"Yeah right." She snaps back stubbornly as if daring me to say something.

Well guess what bitch I am as stubborn as hell's burning fire and I would never let a lady peak like that with me

"I know." I deadpan

"You came here to call me or what?" I hear Len say, and the PA looks at her and turns and start walking away.

"This way." She says swinging her hips wildly and Len follows her, on her way she mimics her swaying of hips making me giggle she turns and wink at me and I laugh more.

I actually thought she was the shy kind of type but I guess I judged her wrong and I wish we could both get the job. How?. I have no idea.

I look down at my watch that reads two o'clock and my meeting with Mr Black the CEO was due at one o'clock, I reached here at ten to one and I have been sitting for forty five minutes here alone after Len went in.

I may want a job here but I am not a beggar a lot of my old companies would be very happy to have me back.

Sit for another five minutes and wake up pick my bags up and walk to the PA's desk and take a page from the printing machine and write:

Please tell your boss that I said thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to come here but I have waited long enough and have meetings to go to and I work with time and thank him for making me miss my lunch time:(.

P.S you should try putting less make up maybe that guy that came out of the elevator will notice your little crush on him:)

Just trying to help;).

I go down the elevator and nod a bye to the receptionist and head to a restoraunt where I a meeting my so called 'DATE' that my mom arranged for me and begged  me to go for.