Family

"Mama I will see if I have some time tomorro-" I protest.

"Honey I know you do have time tomorrow." She argues, I can't say she's lying thou I do have time tomorrow. All because the company rules give you permission to stay away after the interview. But it your choice and I have decided to stay away but since my mom is bugging me to meet Adam again after I told her what happened, now I am going to work.

"Mama I am going to work tomorrow I need to settle in my office and...you know look around my work place get familiar with it." I walk over and grab my hot water bottle from where it charging and place it on me while going under the covers.

"But Lena you said you not going to work tomorrow."

"Yes I did mama but I changed my mind." I rub my hand on my slightly aching head.

"Honey I know you are avoiding Adam his a good man he will be go-"

"Good for me?" I finish her sentence knowing that was coming.

"Yes he is."

"Oh mama I love you so much." I lay down under the covers with my hot water bottle under me.

"I know honey I know and I love you too, I want you to be happy, your father and I want you to be as happy as Emylin."

Oh not this again

"Mama I am happy and I am also happy for Emylin and Diego."My mom becomes silent on the line and I know she know what I meant." Mama where is papa by the way?"I break the silence.

"His sleeping honey and I think you should sleep too, you got work tomorrow."she's tired of her only stubborn daughter. I smile as I imagine her face expression when she gets tired if arguing with me.

" Ok goodnight mama." I say

"Goodnight honey."

•••••••••••••••••

I wake up and grab my phone that making my headache even worse and swipe to the right and place it against my ear with my eyes still closed.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Voices scream on the other end and I move my phone away from my ear without dropping it.

I sit up and look at the persons name Emylin?.
Mom must have told her about me getting the job at Black comp.

"Emylin hi." I say lazily, I know she is gonna scold me for not telling her about me getting the job at Black comp.

"That not the way a person who got a job at such an AMAZING company speaks and thank you for telling your dear sister about it first she did not even have to be told by mama."she says dragging the amazing.

" I am sorry Lin I was waiting for the right time to tell you."

"And when did you think that would have been?"

"I don't know Lin I did not want to disturb you, you are usually so busy and you got your own life and Alena to take care of not your baby sister."

"Lena when have I not had time to talk to you?"

Ever since you had my adorable niece....

"Never."
She does not have to know that thou.

"So...?"

"I am sorry Lin I guess I should have told earlier."

"Damm right you should have..oh shit sorry honey mommy did not say a bad word." I hear her speaking to Alena.

I chuckle hearing her, Alena is Emylin's lovely daughter my niece she was supposed to be  named after me but they made the name similar to mine because of something that nurse said when she was born.

"Lin I will leave you to go and get ready for work or we will talk all day.""

"Ok bye we love you."

"Bye I love you both." I hung up and get ready for my first day at work.