Mr Rude again?

I try to get a taxi but they all just drive by.

Great just great.

I begin my long walk to the restoraunt. Well I guess I could explore London on my way to the restoraunt.

I reach the restoraunt within an hour because I was asking people just to hear their accent and also to explore a little just before I meet my dear adopted mother's idea of a date for me.

I enter the restoraunt and I am immediately surrounded by smells of different kind of pleasant food.

Not as pleasant as Mr Rudes  smell.

Shut up Lena, just shut up. I mentally yell at myself.

"Mam you want a reservation for one?" A waiter named Jaden asks me.

"No sorry someone here is waiting for me his name is Adam, Adam Stalins?" I ask

"Yes mam he is this way."

Well that was easy

The waiter walks me to my 'date'.

"Thank you." I say when we reach him.

"You welcome mam." He says and walk away.

"Oh you are finally here." Adam says still sitting

So much for a gentleman

"Sorry had to walk all the way here since I have not a single idea how to stop a taxi here." I place my bags on the chair besides me and take a seat.

"It fi-" He starts to say but my phone interrupt

"Oh sorry." I say and check who's calling

Black Comp...mmmm I guess she got my massage.

"Plz give me a sec." I excuse my self and go to the ladies.

"Oh you finally got my letter took you long enough, well I bet you were gawking at Mr Rude, I mean that guy you ran after the way you acted was rude because you bumped on me and did not even say sorry but you just went. Oh and I hope you re did your make up again so your boss will see some goodness in you."I keep quiet when I realise that she did not say anything.

I hear a deep chuckle that sends a shiver down my spine " Mr Rude huh." A voice with a thick British accent.

Oops I think I just got myself rejected from the company

"I am so sorry sir I did not know I was talking to you." I say biting my finger

"In order to be forgiven you must come back here now them maybe I will think about ur apology."

"Bu-."

"Are you coming or not?"

"Sir it after hours now." I look down a t my watch, they company closes at four and now it half pass three I will reach there within an hour if I walk again.

"I will be waiting." He says and cut the call.

He kinds of have a voice of a young man
And it sound so familiar, never mind

I walk out walk of the ladies and head back to the table.

"I am so sorry but can we please do this some other time because I have a meeting that has been rescheduled and I really need to go." I pick my bags up.

"What?" He says

"I am really sorry, you can all one of your friends or someone to join you if you already paid for the food." I suggest

"Do you think of me that low?"

"What no I am gust suggesting any way what does that have to do with me thinking low of you?" I ask placing my bags on the table and placing my hands on my waist.

This man is...mmm

"You are implying that I don't have enough mo-" and I hear my ring tone and pull my phone out of my coat pocket and see Black Comp written

This man has no patients

"I have to leave." I interrupt him.

"Wow I can't believe this is happening to me." He says frustration laced in his voice.

"Well I hope you will learn that things don't always go the way you want them to go." I grab my bags and and answer the phone while walking out of the restaurant.

"Yes Mr Black?" I imprecise on black.

"Are you coming or not?" He demands

"I am on my way."

°×°×°×°×°××°×°×°×°×

I hope you enjoying my book and I am so sorry for my slow updates but I guess I just can't live without getting inspired from other peoples books.

Plz enjoy my book and stay with me.

PS. If you have a book that you have written PM's me with the name of it so I can read it I like trying new things.

Don't forget to

Vote√
Comment√
Share my book√

And share that love:)