Holiday Vacation

Robin

"Denny?" I call, wandering into the bedroom and beginning to shed my clothes. I stop when I see a box on the bed with a card resting on top of it. Another gift?

I pick up the card and read the words on the front.

Open me, put me on, and come into the bathroom.

I reach for the lid of the box, lifting it delicately and setting it aside. I stare at what's inside skeptically. "Denny Duquette," I mutter, "I have never worn a bikini in my life. You have got to be kidding." Reflexively, I turn the card over in my hand and suddenly notice that there's writing on the opposite side as well.

I am not kidding.

And stop muttering at me.

I huff at the note, throwing it on the bed and rolling my eyes before pulling the bikini out of the box, stripping naked and putting it on.

I have to admit that it feels nice. The bottom is similar to the boy short style panties I wear, and the top cups my breasts nicely and has sturdy straps. It's purple, one of my favorite colors, with horizontal pinstripes; Denny knows what I like. I tie the little bow on the front of the top and walk to the bathroom, pushing the door open a little self-consciously.

"Denny?" He's leaning against the wall of the bathroom; he grins broadly when he sees me. I glance around the bathroom curiously. There's a giant beach chair big enough for two people in front of the bathtub, which is filled with water. An inflatable palm tree is sitting in the corner, and the room smells like the ocean. "What's all this?"

He pushes away from the wall, stripping off his shirt and tossing it aside before he reaches me. "You look dynamite, doll," he teases, pulling me in for a kiss and running his hands up and down my body. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him back, momentarily distracted.

"What are you up to?" I ask, one of my hands playing with the soft hair on his chest, the other buried in the curls at his neck.

"You need a vacation," he answers. "I know you can't actually take one right now because of the bakery, so I made one for you instead."

I smile at him, blushing a little. He really does the sweetest things for me. "A beach, huh?" I wonder.

"Yup," he says, leaning down so he can scoop me up into his arms and carry me to the chair. He sets me down and kisses me again. "So I get to see you in that cute bathing suit."

"Do I get to see yours?" I counter, nodding at his track pants. He smirks before slipping his fingers into the waistband and dragging it down, revealing a black Speedo swimsuit.

I bite my lip, trying not to laugh, but I fail spectacularly. I actually snort as Denny crawls onto the chair next to me, snuggling into my side, his long fingers plucking at the bow on my top and tugging it loose. "Hey!" I protest, playfully pushing his hands away. "We are on the beach, mister."

He chuckles, twining our fingers together and leaning in to kiss my neck. "I forgot to tell you," he explains. "It's a private nude beach."

I gasp as he kisses his way down to my chest, his hands peeling my bikini cups away before he lifts me onto his lap. I put my arms around his neck and press my breasts against his face, tangling my hands in his hair. "Then why did I need a bathing suit at all?" I breathe, reaching down between us and releasing him from his own bathing suit.

He groans, rocking his hips up as I start to stroke him slowly. His thumbs circle my nipples, teasing them into stiff peaks. "Because I knew you'd never put one on unless I made you," Denny groans, barely able to keep his composure as I twist the leaking head of his cock in my hand. "Robin..." His voice is shaky as he pulls me closer, swirling his tongue around one of my nipples before tugging it into his mouth. I whimper, letting him suck on both of my breasts before lightly pushing him away.

"Lean back, Denny," I murmur. He obeys, reclining on the chair, supporting himself on his elbows as he watches me kneel between his legs. I slip my bathing suit back into place, my nipples straining against the tight fabric, and then bend to take Denny into my mouth.

He moans loudly as I slowly slide my lips over him, his hands fluttering until I grab them and guide them into my hair. I look up at him and he's biting his lip, his eyes locked on me as my mouth brushes the dark nest of curls between his legs. I hum softly, sending vibrations up and down his shaft; his hips buck up involuntarily, his hands tightening on me.

I bob my head up and down faster, slipping a hand between my own legs to lightly circle my clit. I'm already drenched because I love going down on him, and as I touch myself, my pace becomes erratic. Denny's hands tug gently and I lift my head, sitting up on my knees and balancing myself by putting my hands on his thighs. I pout at him in mock disappointment.

"You never want to finish in my mouth," I point out, and though his breathing is heavy and his cock is twitching against his belly, he grins.

"I like it when we both finish at the same time." He reaches forward and undoes the bikini top so he can throw it aside before pushing me down on my back in the chair. He slips out of his bathing suit and removes the bottom of mine before crawling on top of me, nudging my legs apart with his knee and putting his hands back in my hair as he kisses me roughly.

"I was going to make that happen," I explain, putting my arms around his shoulders and twining my thighs around his. He shakes his head as he presses against my entrance, and I make a strangled sound of desire.

He shakes his head. "I like it when you're around me," he rasps, pushing inside me as he speaks. My toes curl as pleasure sparks up and down my spine, and Denny shudders. "So hot and wet," he murmurs, then seals his mouth over mine again, kissing me ravenously as we start to rock together.

He's close, and I'm not far behind him. He shifts above me until he's hitting just the right spot with each thrust in, the trail of hair on his lower belly rubbing against the nub between my legs as he moves. I arch my back, pressing my whole body against his, needing, wanting to finish.

I know that when he said he likes it when we finish at the same time, he didn't mean the exact same time, but this is one of the rare instances when we both peak at precisely the same moment. We pant together as we unravel, and I have one of those intense lucid flashes that remind me how incredibly lucky I am that I found him.

Denny finally collapses, breathing hard, and I run my hands over his back in soothing circles, turning my head so I can kiss his cheek. He clings to me and I smile.

"I love you, Denny."

He has to calm himself before he can answer. "I love you, Robin." He props himself up so he can look down at my face. "Want to take a dip in the ocean?" he jokes, gesturing at the bathtub. "I hear the water's nice this time of year."

I nod, letting him pull me up and gather me close before he steps into the hot water. It feels so good after a long day at work, and I sigh, snuggling into his chest as he settles himself comfortably in the tub.

"Thank you for my vacation, Denny," I tell him, closing my eyes.

His lips brush my forehead. "Anything for you, sweetheart," he replies.