Chapter 11

"So I know it's really none of my business, but what happened with you and Nico?"

Percy looked over at Jason who was slipping a shirt over his head. He got distracted by the flash skin before stuttering out a reply. "Uh, nothing. We just talked."

Jason raised an eyebrow at him, not at all convinced. "Should I be worried?"

Percy smirked and tossed his phone behind him from where he sat on the bed. Jason slowly approached him. "Why should you?"

Jason shrugged, standing in between Percys legs and resting his hands on his shoulders. "Guess it's my own selfish curiousity." He leaned down and planted a kiss to Percy's lips. "Gotta know who my competition is."

Percy smiled against the kiss and pulled back slightly. "Oh really? So I'm just a prize to be won?"

Jason's face stilled. "I didn't say that."

"You kinda did."

Jason sighed and backed away. He plopped down on the bed beside the boy. "You're telling me you haven't thought about it once?"

Percy frowned. "Thought about what?"

Jason's face heated up. "You know...Us."

Percy shrugged and swung a leg over Jason's lap to straddle him. "I function better when I don't think about things."

"Well maybe if you tried thinking at all, you might like it." Jason mumbled, hands resting on Percy's thighs.

"Oo good roast Hannah Montana. That one really stung."

Just as Jason leaned up to kiss him, the sound of the front door slamming shut made him quickly get to his feet. "He's here!" Jason said with a huge grin.

Percy stood up from where he fell off Jason's lap. "Who?" He grumbled in anoyyance. But Jason was already out the door, and halfway down the stairs. Percy made his way slowly down the stairs, hearing excited chatter echo from the living room. But one voice was much deeper and louder then the rest. Once he came in he realized that it was Jason's dad.

Katherine spotted him in the doorway and smiled warmly. "Zeus, this is Jason's friend Percy."

Percy stuck his hand out and smiled up at the enormous man. "Hey."

Zeus's handshake was so firm Percy feared his fingers might break. "Hello Percy, my kids haven't shut up about you."

Percy laughed uneasily. "All good things right?"

Zeus's smile faltered a bit. "Of course." He said. The man turned back to his family. "I'm going to bed. And when I wake up I expect you two to be prepared for a brutal death at mario cart."

Thalia and Jason smiled. "You wish old man." Thalia said with an eye roll. Percy felt more awkward then usual watching this reunion. Zeus kissed Katherine and picked up his bags. As he walked down the hall the family dispersed again. Leaving just Jason and Percy in the room.

Jason nudged Percy. "He's cool right?"

'Cool' wasn't the word that popped into Percy's head but he nodded anyway. "Yeah." He shivered, cold suddenly. "He's super cool."

Jason's smile could have been seen from space. He wrapped an arm around Percy's neck and kissed his temple. "I knew you'd like him." He gestured for Percy to follow. "In the meantime, let's watch a movie."

Percy felt happy for the Grace family. But he couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~