Chapter 1 Adopted?

Alys POV~

"Aly, Jacob and Maddie to the front office please" boomed over the whole building. It frightened me at first but then I started to walk out of the room I share with my sister Maddie. We walk past my brother Jacobs room and he walks out and follows us.

"Why do you guys think they called us?" he asked biting his nails. We all did that but Maddie hasn't bit her nails in forever but I usually always do.

"I don't know Jake but I'm nervous." Maddie said. I put my arms around both of them. They smiled and leaned on me. I open the office door and six people stand up.

"Hi nice to meet you." A girl who looks like the mom says. I nod.

"Hi I'm Aly, this is Maddie and Jacob." I say pointing to them. They both nod and wave. I'm the oldest of us I'm 16 and maddies 9 and Jacobs 10. So I usually do the talking with us. Especially because we're orphans. Our parents died in a plane crash coming home from their anniversary.

"I'm Callie Grier and this is my husband Mike Grier and these are our kids Nash Hayes and Skylynn. Our oldest moved out a few years ago." She said smiling.

"This Family would like to adopt you." The main office lady, mrs. Dora, said. Callie's face went from a smile to a slight frown.

"Um Mrs. Dora can we please talk to you in private." She said. We were left out in the main part of the office with Nash Hayes and skylynn.

Hayes wouldn't stop staring at me. I didn't know why cuz I'm not the prettiest girl. And I'm not very fun, I haven't been outside like to the park or zoo because I really don't like when people judge me when I'm with one of the instructor people here.

"Hi I'm Hayes." he said with a big smile and held out his hand for me to shake. I took his hand a shook it. To be honest he's not ugly he's kinda cute.

"I'm Aly" I said with a small smile. I never liked my teeth.

"Hey if this adoption thing doesn't work with us maybe we could hang out sometime." He said which I nodded. He winked.

"Hayes if you realize what your saying to her that means if she does become our sister you can't date and it might be weird" Nash said with a chuckle. Hayes sighed and nodded with his head down.

Callie and Mike Grier came out with Mrs. Dora. And she had a frown.

"So I'm sorry but they can only take two of you not all three." She said. Which brought tears to my eyes and everyone was speechless. Maddie Jacob and I all just looked back at each other.

"So erm what does this mean?" I said my voice weak. I wanted to cry the first time people wanted to adopt us they can't take all of us.

"Well I guess one if you has to stay here or two stays or none of you go. Your decision." Mrs. Dora said.

"You guys don't have to if you don't want to but I'm so sorry we can't take all of you." Callie said.

I felt a tear go down my face. And I ran out of the office to my room.

~thx for reading idk if it was good sorry it's kind of short. It will get more interesting later in the story. So yea byeeeee thx for reading! - B xoxo:P