Chapter 11

Aly's POV

"Who the fuck is at the god damn door!?" Hayes groaned and slowly went to open the door. As soon as he did Nash sprinted passed him.

"What could you possibly what at this hour of the day?" Hayes slammed the door making me jump.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time 3:30 in the morning. What the heck Nash come on. I leaned back and fell on my pillow, I rubbed my eyes with the balls of my hands.

"Hayes, Aly, we need to talk about finding a house or some shit. Maddie is driving me crazy. I mean I love her but come on let's get a house or something." Nash complained and plopped on the lazy-boy chair.

"Kay, well then let's look for a house!" Hayes said irritated. I nodded.

"Naaashhhhh why did you have to come here at this hour of day?" I whined throwing a pillow at him.

"Well 1. That hurt and 2. Cuz' sorry but I can't stand your sister." He said chucking the pillow back at me, I caught it and laughed.

"Dang good catch!" Hayes kissed my cheek.

"Could you guys stop with all the flirting it's very gross." Nash whined and went to the bathroom.

"Well, I don't think we can." Hayes said connecting our lips. When he pulled away Nash tackled him.

They laughed, but it was obvious that Hayes plays/played football cuz' he owned Nash.

"Worst mistake ever!!" Nash laugh-screamed.

"Yeah i suggest you don't do that" I laughed.

{sorry it's so short I don't really feel like writing. I've had major writers block. But hopefully I see longer chapters in ur future so yeah byeee}