Chapter 5

Aly's POV

"Hayes, I am very excited it's just that I don't know how we're going to live like this. I mean how are we going to live in a hotel? How are we going to live with Nash, Maddie, and Jake? It's all confusing at the moment." I say tears threatening to spill.

"Babe it's fine. Let's go swim or something fun then come back and sleep. It's almost 11." He hugs me.

"Okay. Let's go to Panera." I say smiling.

"Okay fine." He says and kisses me.

~*~

"Aly shhhhh. Your so loud." Hayes laughs.

"I'm sorry hey we're the only ones here." I said trying to calm down.

"Yeah but still be a little more quiet."

"Can we go back? I'm tired." I ask taking a sip of my dr. pepper.

"Yeah let's go." Hayes says throwing away our trash and grabbing my hand with his.

"Can we check on Jake and Maddie when we get back?" I ask while we walk back to our hotel. Which is just down the street from Panera.

"Yeah. If there awake." He says squeezing my hand harder.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah just a little nervous." He admits.

"About what babe?"

"I'll explain when we get back home." He says letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh the hotel. You mean the hotel is our home?" I ask.

"Well yeah for now. And besides my home is where you are." He says blushing.

"I love you Hayes." I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too." He says.

~*~

~authors note~
Sorry their short I have a lot to do lately. And I'm very sick. But I'll try. Also swimming practice is starting on Monday so then it's going to be harder to write with all my homework and being grounded right now. But I'll try harder.

Wow 150+ reads that's weird 😝 thank you so much!

But yeah hope you enjoyed. You might get another chapter today if I'm up to it ;) I have nothing better to do being sick with no one to talk to cuz' their all in school. So byeee