Chapter 12

Aly's POV

We looked at a lot of nice houses, but one stood out to me. The house had 3 stories and had 5 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms. It had a big backyard and front yard, about 2 acers of land. It had a nice kitchen with udated alliances and it had a open concept kichen thre the dinning room all the way to the living room. And it was in our price range. Im nervous that if we move that the orpanage will find us easier that way.

"Yo babe we gotta go pick out our house! Lets go." Hayes said puling my arm and forcing me into Nashes room with all the tv crew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maddie and Jake pack your stuff and be in Nash's room in 5 minutes!" I sang to both of them.

"Okay are we moving?" Aly asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, well yes, we are moving hotels. This one is too close to the orphanage and it's to risky for get caught." I lied.

"Oh okay." They say in unison. So far Calum hasn't left Jacobs side. Their so cute together.

"Calum- Aly can Calum stay with us? I know it's like he already is but I was just wondering and I guess I just-"

"Jake shush. He can stay I already thought of that anyways." I winked and Jake hugged Calum.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!" Jake and Calum said at the same time. Me and Maddie laughed.

"So Maddie did you want anything? Like in our new hou-tel, hotel." I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Uh no I'm good as long as I get my own room." She said putting some clothes in her suit case.

When all 3 kids were done packing we all walked to Nash's room and found Hayes and Nash.

"Okay babe lets go." Hayes said and kissed my cheek.

"Okay well let's gooooo!" Nash yelled and ran out of the room to the elevator and we all followed.

"Okay guys close your eyes please." I said to Jacob, Calum, and Maddie. They did as we pulled up to the driveway.

"Where are we?" Maddie complained as we parked the car, her eyes still closed.

"Um at the new hotel. Me and Nash will help you guys get out but you have to keep your eyes closed. " Hayes insisted as us three, Nash Hayes and I, all got out.

"Okay on three open your eyes, 1....2.....3"

"OPEN!!!!!" We yelled at Maddie and Jake and Calum. They opened their eyes and their faces turned into amazement immediately.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! ALY!!! Did you seriously do this?" Jake screamed and hugged me.

"Uh no, we'll all of us did." I said pointing to Nash and Hayes.

"We all have our own rooms. Well I guess me and Hayes share and also Jake and Calum share." I added.