Chapter 4

~~so before I start I wanted to tell you guys thank you so much for reading this I didn't even think it was that good but I guess you guys think so. So yeah thanks and keep reading it gets better I promise!!!~~

Aly's POV
IM so excited to leave but I'm scared if we get caught then we will be in huge trouble but I have to be strong for Jake and Maddie.
"Mad you ready Hayes will be here soon." I ask walking across the room to my packed suitcase.

"Yeah is Jake coming over here?" She asks throwing her neon pink under armor sweatshirt on.

"Yeah he said he'll pack fast and come over."

As if right on cue Jake waltzed in the door way.

"Hey baby bro." I say picking up my phone and texting Nash and Hayes that were ready.

"I told you to stop calling me that." He moaned and put all of his stuff in the corner of our room.

"So you excited to leave this hell hole." I ask.

"Yes finally!!" Maddie says. And Jake nods.

I go on snapchat and look at Nash's. His always make me laugh. I suddenly get a text from Hayes telling me he's hear.

"Okay guy lets go! follow me and take your stuff." I say and throw my bag over my back. They follow me and we climb out of our window.

"Hey babe." Hayes says and presses his lips to my forehead.

"Hey so you ready?" I ask them.

"Yeah." They all say as we start to walk.

"So where are we going?" Maddie asks.

"Well first we're going to check in to this hotel we booked then we are going to book to flights to Florida. I don't really know about the last part I only know about the hotel thing." Nash giggles.

"Well then let's gooooo!" Jake says and walks next to Nash scared. Hayes grabs my hand and we all just walk in silence. Maddie is walking and texting someone.

~~time skip to hotel~~

"Here we are. The rooms are Maddie and Jake. Then Aly and Hayes and then me by my self so here are your room keys." Nash says as we get in the elevator.

Me and Hayes walk to our door. I slide the room key through the slot and wait till the red light turns green and then we walk in. Throwing my stuff of the couch I walk to the bathroom and I go pee, and Hayes jumps on the bed.

As I walk out Hayes changes his clothes to one of his own brand shirts and some basketball shorts. I grab my tank top and my shorts from my bag and change in the bathroom and wash my face and put my hair in a messy bun and walk out.

"Hey so are you excited or no?" He says hugging me.

"Actually I really don't know."