Chapter 11

Hayes POV

"Yo Hayes! i found a person to show us houses!" Nash sang walking in to mine and Aly's hotel room that we have been in for a few weeks now.

"okay then call them smart one!" i answered giggling. Aly walked out of the bathroom and planted a kiss on my cheek. Her hair flew in my face as she walked by and appoligized for hitting me with her hair. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom.

After taking a shower i grabbed my clothes and threw them on. I was wearing a red and black plaid button up shirt with dark wash Hollister jeans.

Aly was sitting on our bed texting someone. She was wearing a short black tight skirt with a loose white tanktop. Nash had set up a appointment with the famous show "property brothers". He wanted us to find a good house I guess. We all were dressed up. The only people going to find the house was Nash, Aly and I. We didn't want to have Maddie and Jake in on our surprise. We just told them that we were going out today.

Nash walked in our room wearing a dark blue sweater with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows and also he was wearing dark blue jeans with dark blue vans. He walked in with the TV crew and Drew and Jonathan.

I looked at Aly and took a deep breath. "Now or never." I said grabbing her hand and we all walked out side to our first house.