Chapter 10

Aly's POV

"Maddie, shut up! we will eventually figure something out." Jake screamed and walked out of mine and Hayes' room to his, Calum following.

"Maddie he's right you need to calm down about this whole thing. You literally just 'broke out' two days ago. We need time to think about where we're gonna go and what we're gonna do." Nash insisted grabbing a glass of water.

"Well guys I can't live in Nash's room forever. Can't I just have my own? Calum took my spot in Jakes room." Maddie sighed and walked out of the room.

~*~

I sat there playing with my fingers. Hayes was talking to Nash out side of our room. It is as the first time I actually got to get a good look at the room. There were 4 chairs at the table in the little make shift kitchen. The kitchen had a microwave and a sink, I always wonder why they don't put ovens in hotel rooms. The counter tops were black with white cubers.

The bed was huge with big blankets and pillows. The walls had a old but new feel to them with the grey color and light grey designs, the paint chipping at some parts. The TV was an okay size, it was like a normal hotels TV nothing to fancy.

"Oh my god Nash I get it good bye." Hayes slammed the door causing me to jump out of my trance.

"Hey Al so um Nash was thinking that I would go stay with him and Maddie would stay with you. But I want to stay with you Aly." Hayes stated very sadly looking as if he is going to cry. He falls on the bed and groaned.

"Oh babe I don't know what to I mean Maddie deserves something good. But also I want to stay with you and so do you so I don't know." I placed my head in my hands.

"Yeah I thought that we would be happy and perfect." Hayes stated laying his head on my shoulder.

"Oh Hun, you know no ones or anything is perfect." I shook my head.

"Except you." Hayes winked.

I blushed and pushed him off me. He laughed as he fell to the ground.

"Ow my butt." He pouted.

"Oh you poor baby, come here." I patted the seat next to me. He sighed and held out his hands for me to help him up. I grabbed his hands and pulled him up, well I thought I did, he actually pulled me down on top of him. He smirked and kissed me.