Prologue

Two years of living somewhere where only darkess prevailed, where everything seemed to trigger out her past and the moments the two shared ..... After months of crying over a lost love, someone she never wanted to lose .... She decided to move on .... Still blurry about why her love would leave her in such excruciating pain, she decided to move on for good.

And now nothing mattered to her.... His name was just a name to her .... Nothing of his triggered the same feeling in her but was different now .... It was hatred, wrath .... The name only reminded her of that photo .... With another woman in his arms and death in another ....

Never did she try to contact Taehyung or Namjoon after that .... She flew far away .... Away from all that could pull her back to depression, fear, sorrow .... Cause she knew knew she wasn't a coward

She even forced herself to believe that all this had only been a game to him .... A mere game he had bored of .... She felt used .... After only it was a love of just weeks.

In love, time doesn't matter .... But that's not yhe case for her .... Time was the only thing that mattered .... The only thing that untangled this web of confusion and Distress .... Time was the only thing that pushed her away from her past. Now she finally decided to go along the flow, whatever happens.

And she was successful or so she thought ..... Moving on from her past .... Now her aim was to only to become something huge in life, for which she thrived day and night. She moved on to become a inspiration to the broken ones ... And she was a fine and strong women who knew to mend things in life now. .... She was herself once again or so it seemed.

But one thing was for sure, she needed this life, away from him.

~ONLY YOU

    ----------------------------------------------------

A/N: well here it is! This story will have slow updates so please bear with me. hope you enjoy it ~♡

READ PART 1,||•HIM•||, TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY BETTER.

Feel free to comment your thoughts and ideas on the story.