•35•

[Unedited]
|Third Person's POV|

Anger was fuelling in him as he entered the familiar place, the place he dreaded. It was the place where his life had turned upside down the last time he visited and he was content on not that happen again.
"Young master! Please take a seat your father will be here soon." One of his father's men spoke making Jungkook roll his eyes. He sighed as he took his place on the pale brown couch. Looking around he realised that nothing had changed much except his father had many young girls walking around in shamelessly short clothes. Some of them didn't dare to look at him while a few others gave him flirtatious smiles and waves. Jungkook shook his head disapprovingly and leaned back on the couch.

It had taken everything in him to convince Hyemi that things would just be okay.  Rather it was more like he was convincing himself. She wasn't ready to take any of his bullshit anymore.

' "what do you mean you're going alone?" Hyemi sat on the bed, her legs crossed over each other as she tried her best to remain calm. At this point she was unbelievably scared that something would happen again if someone didn't accompany him. It wasnt like Mr.Lee didn't know Jin or Jimin.
"Princess you know I can't do that. I can't put any of them in danger just for me."
"I know that Jungkook! You know what happened the last time you said I'll be back right?" Her voice raised at every word as anxiety grew in her. Jungkook sighed as he undressed himself, ignoring her words for a moment. Something in her didn't want Jungkook to leave her like he did last time. She didn't want to be as naive as she was before.

"This ain't the same baby. Plus we have help this time. I promise nothing will go wrong." Jungkook threw a plain black shirt on as he walked to the bed. He sat down beside her and held her hands gently.
"You never know Jungkook. Call me selfish or whatever but I can't let you go like that. He would for sure be having nasty tricks up his sleeve and you wouldn't be ready for any of it!" She removed her hands away from his as she tried proving her point. The more she argued the more Jungkook got frustrated.
"Listen Hyemi, you're just overthinking. I think I old enough to defend myself and-"
"Not when their loaded with knives and guns. Not if they bring you another Bora or send you elsewhere!" She yelled as tears involuntarily rolled down her cheeks. She immediately wiped her tears away to not portray herself to be weak in front of him.

"You're basically going on a suicide mission. Everything seems okay when it was planned but now that I think about it, it seems ridiculous. We all know he will do anything to get what he wants and he wants you to suffer, don't you get that?!" Her face was red and Jungkook only listened to her pout her heart out.
"I can't afford to loose you again asshole." She spat standing up. She had had enough of this. It wasn't Jungkook or Yoongi's abilities that she didn't trust it was rather his so called father she didn't trust an inch.

Before she could take another step Jungkook grabbed her wrists pulling her onto his lap. The tears she had held in for so long burst out like ever flowing waterfalls. Jungkook wrapped his arms tenderly around her shaking body as he let her soak his shirt with his tears.
"Don't go kook...." she cried out as he pecked her head repeatedly trying to calm her down. She clenched her fists in his shirt moving closer to him as if it was the last time she'll be able to touch him.
"Don't cry baby. I promise nothing is going to go wrong. I can't loose you again either but if I let him go now he is going to haunt us down forever. I can't loose you like how I lost Bora. Baby look at me.. " he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumb as she whimpered under his touch. He leaned in to peck her lips and smiled at her.