•6•

|Yoongi's POV|

I glanced at the clock in front of me.
'5:30am' It read. I sighed and I played with the now half empty wine glass. Time was moving too slowly for me to stay put. I hadn't been able to sleep a wink since I spit those ugly insults at her. I really wished I could go back in time and stopped myself from hurting her, cause that was the last thing I ever wanted to do and yet I had done yet.

I had carelessly let my anger take over me as she was being vulnerable again. I didn't realise that I had to let her on her own and be there when she was hurt, comfort her and protect her, not cage her up. I just love her so much to see her go through that pain again. I was just really worried about her. I never wanted to see the sunrise ever  as much as I do now. I wanted to apologise to her again and again until she would forgive me but I knew that I wouldn't, I was too ashamed of myself to even look at her in her eyes. I had made tears slip out of that beautiful, carefree eyes of hers and I knew that I was my fault. I had to carry the guilt.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Hani's raspy morning voice
"Honey?? What are you doing here at this hour?" I felt her come closer and place a hand on my shoulder.
"I could ask you that same " I monotonously said without looking at her. I felt her sit next to me as she forced my eyes to meet her tired ones.

"I should have known that your gonna beat yourself for this....  honey she's gonna come around she-"
I cut her off
"But it doesn't change the fact that I made her cry Hani" her grip on my cheek weakened. My eyes grew soft as I could visualise Hyemi's crying form right in front of my eyes. Fuck, you're the reason Min Yoongi.
"Babe you were just being protective, she will understand. Everyone makes mistakes, you're human." She tried to convince me, but I paid no head. I couldn't convince myself no matter what. She grabbed the wine glass out of my hand and placed it down, moving closer to pull me into her embrace.
I dug my head at the crook of her neck and inhaled her sweet scent which at once helped me calm down. She rubbed my back soothingly as my hands went to her lower back pulling her closer. We did not share a single word and stayed in a comfortable silence. Soon my eyes started to feel heavier and before I knew it I had fallen asleep on her.

[Next moring]
|Hyemi's POV|

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around to see the curtains still closed. This sight was very unusual cause Yoongi would always open them up to wake me up. Sunshine, he said, was vital for my skin and the survival of my morning routines, otherwise wouldn't wake up.
He was so close yet so far. I chose to keep my distance and stand on my own as long as I could. I rolled over to grab my phone and check the time. It was 7am. I got up and dragged myself to take a shower. I was planning on going back to my apartment after leaving a note for them. I really needed time to reflect on everything and gladly today being a Saturday, I had no work.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair. I wore a plain maroon short shirt with a pair of high waisted ripped jeans. I tied my hair up and walked out not bothering to put makeup on. I grabbed my stuff and headed down. As I walked to the kitchen I saw yoongi and Hani unnie snuggled on the couch without a blanket. I rushed upstairs and grabbed a blanket placing in on top of their bodies. I slowly went to the kitchen and wrote a note for them. I grabbed an apple and made my way out.

I decided to walk till the next bus stop not wanting any human interaction. The roads were quite busy but not too crowded at this hour. Shops were opening up and I could smell the sweet savories as I walked past a cafe, I couldn't help but walk in and order myself a coffee. I sat down on a table at the far end of the cafe, close to the glass window. I looked outside watching people.

I knew Yoongi was just being protective but that does not change the reality. I did depend on him a lot and now I might have started hating that. I sighed and took my phone out opening my mail to check I had had the non existent luck on my side today.