•23•

[Unedited]
|Third Person's POV|

Breakfast was quiet as both of them sat in the peaceful silence which was only disturbed by the occasional sound of their forks and spoons scratching over their almost empty plates. It wasn't awkward, it was rather soothing. They both seemed to enjoy the warm atmosphere between each other. Like just the presence of the other calmed them.

Jungkook often stared at the girl sitting across him. She seemed so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice him staring. All he was thinking was how lucky he had gotten to have her. She was so precious and pure. He smiled softly and decided to kill the silence.

|Hyemi's POV|

"Princess....." Jungkook called out for me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him with my mouth full.
"Huh?" I was flustered, still not used to the way he called me.
"Jin would be here anything soon to drop Aera off..... would you like- wanna spend time with us today?" He asked making me smile. I loved how he was being so thoughtful.
"I'd love too Jungkook but I have work today" I could see how his face fell. I felt bad but I knew couldn't skip work.
"..... I'm sorry"
"N-No it's alright. I can't force you. I'll go drop you at work tho." He forced smile at me, I nodded and continued to eat. I sighed knowing that he wasn't happy with me going. I quickly finished my breakfast and went to wash the dishes. Just then the doorbell rang.
"I got it!" He jumped out of his seat and rushed to the front door. I chuckled at how excited he was to see his daughter. I finished washing the dishes and wiped my hands before walking to the living room. The two men were taking.

"Yeah the stocks have inc-" Jin stopped, gaping at me as I walked into the living room. He looked at Jungkook who had Aera playing in his arms and then back at me.
".....Mind explaining what's going on"
"Hyung .... I think I won her back into my life" Jungkook said smiling softly at me. I smiled back at him and turned to Jin.
"Jin...." he wasted no time in hugging me.
"Please forgive me too....." he whined making me giggle.
"Yah!" I heard Jungkook yell. I wrapped my hands around him and sighed. I had missed him so much. I stood taking in the musky scent of his cologne.
"I missed you so much Jin. I'm sorry for-" he cut me off by stroking my face.
"Don't Hyemi..... you deserve all this happiness. You don't have to apologise, you didn't know. If anything I should be apologising for-"
"No Jin.... you only wanted the best for me. I just hope you and Jimin would forgive me"
"We were never mad at you in the first place. The moment we got to know that you left, we were devastated, but we understood. We knew you needed space. Thats never we met this idiot and you know what." We chuckled. I hugged him once more trying to register the familiar safe feeling of being with him.
"We missed you so much Mimi. Jimin would be so happy to-"
Suddenly I was pushed away from Jin and Jungkook was standing in between.
"Yeah yeah we get it." He rolled his eyes warning a slap from Jin.
"Respect me you ungrateful brat" Jungkook whined rubbing his head, making me laugh. I grabbed Aera from Jungkook.

"Maybe we could have dinner together. I'll invite everyone. It'd be nice if Hobi and Yoongi could join us" he said.
"Jin... I haven't told anything to hobi yet. I just need some time. I really dont know how I can approach him about this considering the fact that I've kept so many things away from him....." I mumbled looking down.
"Why did you baby?" Jungkook's voice was soft and I raised my head to look at him.
"What do you think? I did not want him to worry about me. Hobi and halmoni have already suffered so much because of me and I- I just wasn't ready to tell them......."
".... I help you out. I think I owe him an explanation too" Jin said making me smile and nod.
"And as for yoongi I don't think he'd come. I know he's still not okay with all this"
They both nodded understanding