•15•

[Unedited]
|Third Person's POV|

".. I-im so sorry y-yoongi" she sobbed as the clueless guy held her close. He had no idea why she broke down so bad, but he chose not to ask for now. She wasn't breathing steady. He let her cry on to him until she had calmed down a bit. He then took her upstairs to her room and made her sit on the bed. He sighed looking at her swollen eyes and red nose. He brought his hand up to her face and wiped her tears. He slowly sat down next to her and took her hands in his. I hurted him so much to see her like this, so broken, just when he thought that she had moved on from the most traumatic part of her life.

"Baby.... look at me" he said softly like his words would wound her but she didn't move and kept staring at the ground. Suddenly the plain cream tiles on ground seemed so interesting to Hyemi. Yoongi glanced at her wrists to see it all bruised and purple.
"What the- what happened to your wrists Hyemi?? Who the hell did this?!" Anger and worry was evident in his voice as he got up without waiting for a response and walked to the bathroom to get a first aid.

He searched through the vanity and cabinets. He didn't get his hands on the kit but something else. Something that made him freeze. Something that completely shattered his heart. Something that made him feel like crying as he saw it.

'Anti-depressants'

He slowly took the bottle in his hands and turned to look at her broken form on the bed. She was hurting but he didn't know why. He couldn't lose her too. He could never. He quietly slipped the bottle in his pocket and reached for the kit and walked back to her with stinging eyes.

"Here baby, s-show me your wrists" his voice cracked as he gently held her hand. He stared at the purple bruise before appling some cream before wrapping it with a bandage. Once he was done, he set the kit on her nightstand and kneeled in front of her, holding her hands.
"Baby look at me..." he said, using one hand to hold her chin. She finally looked up.
"Tell me what's going on Hyemi" he called her by her name, which she didn't like. She shook her head as she took her bottom lip in.
"...... nothing" that's came out as a whisper
"Baby.... I'm not gonna force you, but, I feel so useless. Something has happened, something bad, and I thought I was supposed to protect you from everything. how can I if I don't even know what's going on??"
"..... I think I can handle it Yoongi, don't worry about it"

He sighed sadly. He left like his lungs had given up on him. But he forced himself to continue. He had to take it out

"How can I not worry if it led to kill  yourself again" he mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear. Her eyes widened as he rolled the bottle on the ground. She watched it roll until it finally hit the trash can and stopped. He looked up at her as a tear fell down his eyes.
"... you promised" his voice cracked once again and that was enough for Hyemi to break down again.
She hugged his neck, snuggling into it like he'd disappear any time.
"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry" she repeated. He never hugged her back, he didn't even try consoling her. He was too broken
"..... so you just decided to do it huh??" He scoffed, but the pain was evident. She knew that he was angry, sad but mostly disappointed.

She wanted to tell him, that she couldn't handle it, that she could never. She wanted to tell him that she knew it was wrong. She wanted to tell how it felt like she was stabbed right in the heart.
"... Yoongi p-please, don't h-hate me. I'm sorry " she cried harder into his neck. She couldn't, not any longer.
"Sorry is a big word Hyemi, it just holds so much significance. So much more than we can ever afford" he sniffled and then continued.
"..... we don't get to say sorry when we don't mean it"
"But I d-do mean it"
"No, you don't" he said and unwrapped her arms from him. She refused, but he was way too stronger.