•11•

|Third Person's POV|

Jungkook had surprising found Hyemi's place without a fuss and it wasn't long after she walked out of her house looking like a living goddess. Jungkook knew as a matter of fact that she'd have eyes all over her tonight. That thought made his insides churn. It took everything for Jungkook not to stare at her. She was nervous as fuck but Jungkook felt void, like he had absolutely no right to take her out like this. He knew that this night wasn't right, that it wasn't meant to be. All he wanted to do was go back home. Tonight was something he didn't look forward too.

His thoughts were interrupted when Hyemi had knocked on his black Audi car. They both took a deep breath in not knowing what the night had for them.

|Hyemi's POV|

The ride was silent. Too silent to be calm. The air was filled with tension and no spoke a word. I did feel slightly hurt but I shook it off.

'Just business Hyemi'

It was a long 30 min drive. Every minute felt like a long ass hour to me. I just wanted to get this done with.
Once we reached a huge fancy looking building, Jungkook stopped the car and he got out. I quickly followed him out. He handed the keys to the parking valet. I looked around too see so many people, media, reporters and cameras all buzzing to get sensational feed of one of the most successful young entrepreneur in Korea. All this made me feel sick to my stomach. I didn't like this one bit. I felt my anxiety build up and sweat forming on my forehead.

"Let's go in" he said not even sparing a glance at me. I forced myself to walk right behind him as we went through a huge crowd of paparazzi. I was shocked, scared. I was not ready for this. All the blinding lights and yelling voices made me come to a halt. It was like my legs wouldn't move. Questions were being thrown at me and cameras clicking my new face. My legs gave up on me and I had no courage to move. Mr.Jeon came to notice this and quickly grabbed my hand, linking it with his. I closed my eyes as I just went with him. It was just horrific.

"You okay?" I felt a hand on my shoulder as all the bustle died out. I was shaking. I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in a huge magnificent hall.
I let out a breath which I didn't know I held in.
"....Y-yeah" I stuttered. He held onto my hand and took me inside without a word. I couldn't compain. We walked to an empty table and he made me sit there. He walked away as I sat there cluelessly. I took slow and deep breaths in to compose myself. I looked around trying to distract myself and saw so many people dressed classy in this fancy hall. The hall was decorated with red roses and there was a huge chandelier in the middle. The place looked heavenly.

My eyes felk on Jungkook who was walking back to me with a drink in his hands. He sat down and passed me the glass.
"Here. That must have been overwhelming. I didn't see that coming" he sighed as he rubbed his temples. I drank the water all in one go. Honestly I felt bad for him he had to worry about my rookie ass admist all him other jobs.
"I'm fine Mr.Jeon, sorry for making you worried." He did not reply to that and just kept staring at me. I felt really uncomfortable. This was the second time he did this. I gulped and tried to look away. The air was so dense that it could be slice with a knife.

Just then a couple came upto us. They looked somewhere between their late 40's and early 50's. The lady was elegantly dress with with gold dress and an expensive looking diamond necklace hanging proudly on her neck.
"Fancy seeing you here Mr.Jeon" the man said and they shook hands.
"Its my pleasure Mr.Song" he took the lady's hand and kissed it gently, making her smile.
"We never thought you'd make it tonight considering that this is first visit in the last 3 years " she said, sparing a glance at me.
"I tend to prioritize" he said and looked at me and I knew what was coming.
"This is Ms.Jung, my PA" I smiled and shook hands with them
"Jung Hyemi. It's a pleasure meeting you both.... Ma'am, you look absolutely gorgeous"
"Oh what a sweetheart, the pleasure is all ours darling." She said giggling at my comment. One point for me.
"Well after months you managed to find a perfect assistant now, yeah Jungkook?" Mr.Song said making Jungkook stiffen up. He laughed awkwardly.
"Well you could say that."
"Please sit down and enjoy yourselves we'll just greet everybody and we'll be back" Mrs.Song said and we nodded
"Please take you time" Mr.Jeon said and we sat down