► Happy Never After ►

Disclaimer; Shocker, I know, but i d o n o t own Teen Wolf. BUT, i d o o w n Scarlett, Aurore, other characters and plots bitches

Brighter By Against The Current

Happy Never After

'Once Upon A Time'.

That's the very first line you read in every fairy tale, and the last line ending with:

'And They Lived Happily Ever After. The End'.

But what if you never have a happy ending?

It's possible, I mean, look at Scarlett. Scarlett Day Adams was just any other resident in Beacon Hills, who used to have it all. She lived a happy life, with no drama. In fact, 'drama free' was her most famous line.

But the story can change. It always does, and so does life. Scarlett finds out her family is running low on money to pay the bills for the house, and in Scarletts's eye's, she thought it was her job to fix it.

That's when she get's an email, to kill people from the supernatural world for money, the range being millions of dollars. She was uneasy of the idea, but still's accepts it, and it was the worst mistake Scarlett has ever made.

Because now, she continues down the road that could possibly lead her to death, now becoming a completely different person. She even started to make friends with the people she was suppose to kill off.

But are they really friends, or are they just playing friendly to get answers? Is it all because of they're common enemy? Can a relationship possibly form? Will Scarlett get the happy ending she finally deserves? Or could it never happen?

Happy Never After.