Chapter 1:Jade

Jade's POV

It's another day in the office organising for new artists for the new gallery I just opened. I was in my office talking to my personal assistant, Lauren Jewels, to organise the upcoming ball for the reveal of the new artists' work.

We were finishing up when I received a call on my office phone. I quickly stacked my papers neatly together before rushing to the phone.

"Stonel Arts Enterprises this is Ms.Stonel speaking how may I help you?" I said opening my diary and grabbing a pen.

"Hello I need to speak to the CEO of Stonel Arts enterprises?" The female voice on the other end said.

"This is she." I said leaning against my desk waiting for the information.

"Miss I'm the PA of Jaiden Brown from Browns Incorpration  and they are requesting a meeting regarding a new business idea and hoping you would be available during this week due to the fact that Mr.Brown is leaving next week Monday." She informed me of whatever they wanted from me.

Brown Incorporation deals with Microsoft, graphic engineering and design . And they were the best in the business. The founder was also a billionaire with what he has created in the past years. I've only heard of him in the news and magazines but I've never encounterd him.  So hearing that he would like a meeting with me is strange. But in any case I answered.

"Okay well I'll be available Thursday will that be okay?" I replied curtly, feeling surprised inside but I needed to maintain a sort of personality when it came to business.

"Yes that is great. We will send you details for the meeting via email. Thank you miss." She said and I replied with a pleasure and good day before dropping the phone and looking at my assistant.

"So who was that Ms.Stonel?" She asked with curiosity in her eyes obviously ready for the next task.

"That was the PA of Jaiden Brown from BGED Inc. he was requesting to meet with me for a new business deal." I said sitting in my white plush swivel office chair.

"That's a surprise, I mean they do work with technological art, so why would they be requesting a business deal with your company if you deal with physical art." She says her face expressing confusion.

"I'm not sure Ms. Jewls but I will be finding out on the Thursday I will forward the rest of the details to you as soon as I get the e-mail from them. You may leave now." I said dismissing her politely.

She collected the rest of the paper work regarding the new gallery and upcoming ball and walked out. The moment I heard my door click, I spun around and faced the large window behind me.

What is Jaiden planning? I thought to myself.

I walked towards my window and looked at the city around me. I remember when I used to be one of those people before I became a successful woman. I woman I wanted to be from the moment I was turned sixteen.

And I was completely proud of all the goals I completed. These goals I set when I was still in high school. While everyone was out partying and being teenagers I was already set for my independence and freedom of being my own self.

And here I am now. Owner and founder of the biggest art galary in Sandton city. How much bigger could your dreams get.

I finished my work and left the paper work  on the side table and collected everything I needed and placed it in my bag and locked my office. Everyone else had already left and gone home so I quickly locked up and hoped into my baby blue Audi A1 and drove home.

I parked my car in my garage. I had quite a few sporty collections but I didnt have to many because when would I have the time to drive all of them. I got out of my car and walked towards the adjoining door and entered my house. I'm greeted by darkness as soon as I enter so I switched on the light.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and change into a big shirt and socks. I went downstairs and entered the kitchen. My kitchen was simple. Grey counter tops and white cupboards and drawers. A black flat-glass plated stove with an oven. A grey dishwasher and sink. I have a wine row. And a silver stainless steal fridge.

I have a mini bar and grey stools, so everything is simple and easy to find. I pull out some pots because I feel like have a home served dinner. I took out ingredients for what I wanted to make and started cooking. I was planning on cooking spicey rice and chicken.

As I was cooking I tuned into Trace and listened to some music while I cooked. I'm inlove with music, I don't go a day without listening to music. Music in a way advices you in some situations. Music is the art of sound. And I just love it.

I dished out myself a plate food and placed the rest in the fridge because I made enough for the next two days as well as food for the office. I sat down on the stool in the kitchen and grabbed my laptop and opened my emails, I recieved emails for the orders for the upcoming event, I was specifically looking for the e-mail from Jones.

I found it and clicked on it. I forwarded the e-mail to Lauren and read over the information:

To: Founder  Ms. Jade Stonel of Stonel Arts enterprises
From: Founder Mr. Jaiden Brown  of BGED Inc.

This is regarding the meeting on Thursday
Time:13h30-15h00
Place: Food Chain Restuarant

Please do not be late Ms.Stonel, I'm a very busy man

Kind regards

J. Brown

Okay so now I know when and where. So before that I will quickly collect my orders that arrive around eight tomorrow morning. I finished off my meal and responded:

To: Founder Mr. Jaiden Brown of JGED Inc.
From:CEO Ms. Stonel of Stonel Arts Enterprise

I have received the information and hope that your business idea is worth listening to. I will be on time no need to worry.

Kind regards

J. Stonel

As soon I sent the e-mail I shut my laptop off and placed it in its bag and on the counter. I placed my dish in the sink too tired to wash it. And then I walked upstairs and set my alarm. I got into bed  and closed my eyes and fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●