Chapter 21: Jade

Jade' POV

WARNING VIOLENT SCENE

Monday came along and everything blissful had to come to an end as we had to be grown ups once more. We all had work today so yesterday after Sunday brunch everyone headed home to get ready for today.

"Lauren." I called through the intercom.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Can you call Mr.Brown and set up a meeting for Wednesday morning to start with this project that came up." I said and she answered and I dropped the call.

After a few hours of working I heard commotion outside of my office. I got up from my desk with a sigh and walked outside to see exactly what was going on. And hopefully it was a valid reason to disturb me right now.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE?" I shouted as i looked around only for the scowl on my face to deepen.

"Ma'am he just baraged in here and i was about to call security but he refuses to leave unless he spoke with you." Lauren said and i looked towards the man that was being held by two guards.

"Hello Jade." Derrick said smirking my way. "Tell your little friends to let me go." He said looking annoyed at the two guards that held him by the shoulders.

"What do you want Derrick, this is not the time or place to be dealing with yout stupid games." I said getting annoyed with his presence once more. Why must he always come by the office.

"Well you know what i want my sweet." He said looking at me with whicked eyes.

"Well i don't agree with what you want so get the fuck out before i call the motherfuckinh cops on you." I said narrowing my eyex at him in anger.

"Not until you come with me. And maybe your little boyfriend could recieve a certain gift?" He daid raising his eyebrows at me. My heart sank not sure of what he would do to Jaiden.

"Leave him the fuckout of this." I said not really in the mood for this bullshit.

"Well if you don't want him to recieve anything i siggest you come with me." He said menacingly.

"Fine. Just leave him alone." I said and turned to Lauren.

"Please just lock up for me and send all my calls to voicemail. Please also drop my things of at my place."i whispered into her ear.

She nodded and i began to walk towards this bastard. I couldn't believe that i was doing this but had no choice. He went and grabbed me by the waiste and i tensed.

We walked out of my building and walked towards a black vehicle that had tinded windows. We got inside and hisbdriver started to drive along. And soon we arrived at his grand mansion. All i did was roll my eyes and keep quite. He had tried to talk to him but i never answered him. He kissed me on the cheek and i instantly turned to slap him. And he grabbed my arm.

"Don't try and act slick with me just because your pathetic life has all of a sudden become great." He growled out looking at me with his dark eyes.

"I'm the pathetic girl you use to know back then Derrick. So don't fuck with me." I said lowly glaring at him.

"But i have every reason to fuck with Jade." He said and turned towards the car door and got out of the car.

A few men came to my side and opened the door i got out and they immediately grabbed me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I said struggling to grt them off me.

"Don't be so rough or I'll cut your balls off." Derrick said turning towards his house and his goons let me go and lead me towards the house.

"Why am I here Derrick?" I asked irritated as we entered his dining area. Derrick lived in a huge black mansion. His interior was white and gold which contrasted with the outer dark colours. I didn't pay to much attention to his house because of what he was doing to me right now.

"Because i have certain things i need to discuss with your Jadeen." He said sternly." Take a seat." He gestured towards the many chairs at his dining table i chose to take the seat closet to the exit so i could run if i had to.

"What would you want to discuss with me?" I ask playing my head on my palm.

"Well my dear I want you back in my life. And i want you to leave that boy toy of yours and come back home." He said standing behind me and rubbing my shoulders.

"Well that can not be done." I said and shrugged his hands off of me.

"Am not asking you Jade." He said and turned to face me.

"I don't care if you asking or demanding. Im not letting him go just to come back to your abusive self." I said turning away from him, not wanting to look at him anymore.

"If you don't leave him there will be consequences Jadeen." He said menacingly. "I will make sure that you and that man are not happy."

"What do you want from me, you called me pathetic amd useless when i was coming up, you abused me emotionally and you almost did physically. You fuckef with me and you tried to break me. Now that i am successful and making more money than ever. You want to fucking come after me." I shouted standing up." Well you can go fuck yourself Derrick because i don't want you and i never will. And you better leave my boy toy alone before you fuck with the wrong bitch boo." I said and walked off.

He grabbed me as he saw that i was leaving.   He turned me and i slammed into his chest. Knocking some of the wind out of me. I felt my heaet drop as i felt like something was going to happen.

"Now you listen and you listen to me carefully." He said grabbing my face and squishing my cheeks. "Just because you grew some fucking backbone doesn't mean i can't break you again. I brought you here tp be civil but you getting me mad now." He said and he pushed me and i landed on the floor. This might be the end of me.

Fear raked my body. Not sure of what he was going to do to me.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●