Chapter 11: Jaiden

Jaiden's POV

As she shattered in my arms I knew I made the right choice. I licked the rest of her off and stood up. She wrapped her small arms around my waiste. As she caught her breath. I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her eyes to look at me.

"Are you okay darling?" I asked wrapping my arms around her shoulder and she nodded her head. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. She drowned in my kiss and I felt her small hands running over my large frame. I felt her grip my jeans and I stopped her knowing what she thought might happen but was not going to happen. She looked up at me confusion written in her features.

"Not yet darling." I said and pecked her lips. I went down once more and grathered her panties from the floor and placed them in my pocket. I then grabbed her dress and brought it up. I zipped it up and hugged her. "Soon baby, but not now." I said and gave her a lingering kiss.

"Okay." She said softly. "But what about your hard on?" She asked and I just shook my head. And kissed her once more. I never get enough of her sweet lips.

"I'll be fine now sit on my bed. I'll be right back." I said and waited for her to sit on my bed. She sat on the edge and I frowned.  "Babe get comfortable, get near the headboard." I said and watched her scramble to the headboard. "Just take your shoes off I'll be back." I said and turned towards the door.

I went back downstairs and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked for my chocolate brownies as well as the cake I had got. I remember back in highschool I'd either see her have chocolate brownies or a plain chocolate cake with no cream. I lay two pieces of brownies on a side plate as well as two pieces of cake on two other side plates. I grabbed a bottle of champagne from the fridge and two flute glasses. Grabbed a tray and placed everything on there. I went back upstairs and found that my girl really got herself comfortable.

Instead of her dress she had grabbed one of my plain black t-shirts and had that on instead. She had a throw blanket over her legs and had managed to get the t.v on and looked to be scrolling through Netflix. I grinned as I noticed she had not seem me come in yet. I chuckled and that must have got her attention as she turned to the side and her caramel cheeks turned pink.

"I see you got comfortable just like I had asked." I said teasing her a little bit I placed the food on my coffee table and brought out my table on wheels. I only used it whenever I ate or worked in bed. I had it made so that it can fit my large bed so we could both use it now.

"Well you said get comfortable, so I was feeling uncomfortable in the dress because it was tugging on my legs, so I grabbed one of your shirts and put it on, I hope you don't mind." She said blushing more.

"It's okay. You look very tempting in my shirt though." I said smirking as her eyes started to lust over. "I brought some dessert  since we had none at the restuarant." I said and placed her slice of cake and two brownies on the bedtable.

"Oh my Gosh is that plain chocolate cake and chocolate brownies!" She gushed, took a brownie and took a bite. She moaned as she started chewing and I groaned making her look at me. "Sorry." She giggled continued eating.

"I'll be in the bathroom changing really quick so I'm comfortable to." I said and walked into my bathroom. I passed the cleaning space and entered my closet I took my shirt off as well as my socks and shoes and left myself in a pair of sweatpants. The strain in my pants started to hurt so I pulled myself out and starting stroking.

I closed my eyes and imagined what I had just finished doing with Jade. I took my pre-cum and smeared it on the rest if my dick and started to increase the pace. I imagined the feel of her luscious ass in my hands. And her sweet moans in my ear as I licked and sucked on her sweet pussy. I felt myself getting closer and I groaned. I licked my lips and tasted her sweetness that was still on my lips. And that did it. I groaned as I came on the floor. Jerking off every last drop. I went to my toilet and grapped some wipes and cleaned my dick and went back to cleaning the floor. I threw the wipes in the trash before checking myself in the mirror and washing my hands.

I stepped out to see a blushing Jade and her chewing her piece of cake. I wondered why she was blushing but decided to brush it off. I'm sure she is just thinking of earlier.

"Found anything to watch yet." I said and got on the bed with her. I brought my piece of cake to my lips as I looked at her.

"Yeah I hope you don't mind watching Avatar." And I blanched as she said this. I had not expexted for her to pick that kind of movie.

"No I don't, have you started it yet." I said taking another bite of my cake. And scooting closer to her.

"No it hasn't I was waiting on you." She said and turned towards the t.v. her cheeks going red again. It's not possible that she saw me right? Nah I highly dought it.

"Okay let tonight begin. You're sleeping over." I stated and turned towards the t.v too.

"No I can't sleep here. I have work in the morning." She said appauled and turned to face me.

"Just take the day off. You the boss girl." I said turning to looking into her green eyes.

"No I can't, now that you proposed that new idea I have to finish my things so we can start the project and-." She complained starting to look stressed.

I leaned in and kissed her so she would stop talking. She started saying something but I just stuck my tongue in her mouth and placed my hand on her throat putting only little pressure. She moaned as she melted into the kiss. After some time she looked to have calmed down and I stopped kissing her to look into her eyes. My hand still on her throat.

"You're staying. I want to take you out tomorrow. Calm down I'm not in a rush to start the project. " I said firmly and kissed her once more and she nodded.

We continued like that for the rest of the night. Cuddling. Making out. Eating. And watching movies. And let everything begin...

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●