Chapter 14: Jade

Jade's POV

The whole day was jam packed after I had not come to work yesterday. I had to finish what I had planned last night as well as today. I wish I didn't miss out on work but then I had a great time with Jaiden. He still had not let me touch him and I have not pushed his buttons. The day was nice filled with meaning conversations and lots of making out. I went home that day feeling all nice and giddy about the confession that he made. It had been two days since i last saw him and I actually missed his company. We had been texting and he had called me in the days that we haven't seen each other. And today was Friday thankfully and I was finishing off the weeks work.

I didn't even realise that this gorgoues specimen likes me and worse he has liked me for so long. I felt nice and warm when he told me. I couldn't help but smile when I saw how shy he had gotten after he confessed his little secret. And I just hope and pray that this all works out and it doesn't turn into that distrubing relatipnship that I was in.

"Ms.Stonel?" I heard Lauren call for me.

"Yes?" I asked, I continued to draw up what else I needed to do this week.

"Someone is here to see you ma'am." She said in a timid voice.

"Who is it?" I asked, I wondered who would be here right now. I wouldn't have a meeting until later this afternoon.

"He said I should not say." She said and my eyebrows creased. What was that meant to mean.

"Send him in then, just have security on stand by please." I said and chewed on the inside of my mouth.

"Yes ma'am." She said and the intercom went dead.

I pondered who could be here and twirled around in my chair before coming face to face with an undesirable guest.

"What the fuck do you want now?" I asked not interested in having a conversation with this man right now.

"Well hello to you to Jadeen." He said and had the audacity tro try and act decent this bastard.

"What do you want Derrick or do you need to be escorted out of my office?" I said and looked at him blankly.

"Why would you do that to me my sweet, you still love me." He said smirking slyly.

"Oh fuck off would you." I said and decided to stand up. "If you have something important to say then spit it out. If not get the fuck out of my office!" I said looking at him straight in the eye. And he put his hands up.

"Okay okay. I just popped up to say that I'm here to get you back Jadeen and no one is going to stop me." He said menacingly approaching me and grabbing my cheeks roughly in one hand. "You are mine and mine alone."

"No I'm not you fucktard and get the fuck away from me. You had me once and lost me you prick. Now that I've made it you want to fucking come back. GET THE FUCK OUT! Before I tell security to escort you out." I said pushing him off me, saying the last partly calmly remebering that I was still at work and people may hear me screaming at this bastard and make it an even bigger problem. To emphasize my point two bulky  gaurds entered in uniform waiting for their next instructions

"Fine, but this is not over Jadeen." He said narrowing his eyes at me before leaving my office.

I took a deep breathe and told my security to make sure he has left. I was glad that my office did not have many floors. Made things easier to keep track off. I took a seat and huffed. Why is he pestering me? And why is he back to taunt me. I thought to myself and decided to just get back to work. There would be no point pondering on it because I had already done enough of that when I was with him and I absolutely regret it.

I decided to play a little music from my phone to calm my racing mind and heart. I think I might need to sign myself for some defense classes. There would be no point in him being around and I'm defenseless. Who knows what he is cable of now. Back then he had already had enough anger within him. And I really did not want to meet his new side.

■■■■■■■

I got home and parked my car. The whole way home I had a chill down my spine. It just felt like someone was keeping an eye on me. And this wouldn't be the first time I felt that but I ignored it. Once my garage closed I felt myself relax. And decided to forget about what happened today.I got out of my car and locked it. I installed my security system and entered my house.

I didn't really feel like cooking so then I just decided to order some Italian food and went to my room and stripped from my work clothes. You know these suits are beautiful but I love my sweat pants and hoodies more.

I know for a fact every woman feels the stress of the day being relieved from your body once you take your bras off. I don't know who decided to make these but man could you not have made them more comfortable. I made myself a reminder to go and sign myself up for defense class. And grabbed my robe before going to the kitchen and pouring myself a glass of orange juice and waited for my food.

I heard the doorbell ring and quickly checked who it was and saw the delivery guy. I quickly grabbed my purse. I opened the door and greeted him and took my food and paid him. I ordered some spagethii and mince along with a side of barbecue wings. He left and i closed the door, placed the food on the kitchen counter. I went to my room and ran a bath, feeling that my body were tense. I put some essence in my bath letting the blubbles foam up.

I stripped out of my panties and robe, stepping into the bath and soaking in the quite warm water. The water caseded around my skin. Making my caramel skin turn slightly red. All the worries and stresses got washed away as i sunk deeply in the water. The scent of vanilla swarming my nostrils. Soon my thoughts  ran to Jaiden. His amazing lips kissing me and making my head woozy. His scent engulfed in me everywhere. I wondered when I'd see him again. He knew just how to make me smile and make me happy.

I got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my waiste and went to my room after unplugging the water. I applied some lotion on my skin and the necessary facials on my face before I grabbed my silk pajamas and slipped into my fluffy slippers. The doorbell rang and i ran to the door.

Without thinking I opened my door and gasped as I saw who was behind the door...

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●