Chapter 12: Jade

Jade's POV

I opened my eyes, light streaming through the grey blinds and my surroundings looking unfamiliar. I jumped up and looked around the room. Grey walls. A few black patterns on the top ceilings. And I full mirror covering the ceiling. I could see my messy curly hair falling behind me as I looked up. I looked hot. I giggled and I heard a groan. I looked to my right and saw Jaiden. He had his arm over his eyes the covers had slid off him because I had been sitting up. His chiseled torso was looking ready to be licked while his dreads spread out behind is beautiful face.  Instead of waking him up I decided to head downstairs and make breakfast.

I entered the kitchen and looked through the fridge. I saw the brownie lunchbox and stole a piece before closing the container. I rummaged around and pulled out some sausages, some eggs and bacon. I looked at the bread tin and pulled out some bread. I dressed the bread with some light Olive oil and placed the four slices in the sandwhich presser.

You know after last night I just kept  wondering why we had not taken things any further. He looked to be strained in those pants. His hard on looked painful. But I let him have his way. But when I had finished finding something to watch I had realised that he had not come back. So I went to go check on him in his bathroom only to hear him groaning and looked through the door and I saw him touching himself. I was shocked but at the same time amazed because I had not seen anyone do that before. Before he could notice I was there I left and climbed on the bed once more. Unfortunately my face gave something away but he did not seem to question it.

I got the stove working and placed two pans on there. I placed the four eggs in one pan. And four sausages in the other and started frying both. I searched for the plates and took two out. I took out the bread from the presser and turned down the stove.

The thought of last night krept through my mind. The way he had touched me and kissed me drove me insane. The thought alone has got me all riled up once more. I tried pushing the thoughts out but it kept coming back.

I went to the fridge and took out two slices of cheese and placed them both to melt on top of the steaming toast. I placed the eggs on one side and the sausages on the other. I then sliced the bacon into nice thick chunks and placed them in the sausage pan. I started frying them and tossed them around until they were golden brown. I placed the bacon on top of the cheese and placed the other two slices on the other side of each plate.

I felt two arms wrap around me from the back. And I felt cozy knowing who it was. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips before scurrying out of the kitchen to go to the bathroom. With my rush to make breakfast I completely forgot about peeing.

"What was that?" Jaiden laughed as I walked into the kitchen once more. And I blushed as I remembered what he had done in the bathroom.

"I forgot to pee, so I went to pee." I said shrugging my shoulders and taking the two plates and placing them on the breakfast bar.

"Is this for me?" He asked looking shocked that I made breakfast.

"No its for me and my imaginary husband." I said rolling my eyes and getting on the bar stool bringing my plate to me. "Of course it's for you, now come sit and eat before it gets cold." I said once more before diving into my food.

"But I as suppose to do that. It was the first part of my plan." He said sadly, sitting down and grabbing a fork and poking the sausage like a child throwing a temper tantrum.. I laughed.

"It's fine honestly.  On that note about your plans. What are we doing today?" I asked looking at him chew on a piece of toasted bacon and cheese.

"That's a surprise. After breakfast I'm going to go with you back home so you can change into something else. As well as leave your car there." He stated taking a fork full of eggs and placing it in his mouth.

"Okay." I said and finished off my amazing breakfast. I then cleaned up the dishes and placed them in the dishwahser.

Jaiden let me shower and use his things to get cleaned up before he took a shower and we left his house. He said to go without him for now he will pick me up as soon as he is done with a few things.

"Oh and wear something flowy. Nothing tight. And no underwear." He said with a smirk and shut my car door. He stood by his entrance as he watched me leave his estate.  I drove smoothly through the highway before reaching home. On my way here I had found a shorter way of travelling to Jaiden's house so I assume he would end up using it to.

I went upstairs and decided to just shower one more time. I know it's weird but I just wanted to use my cleaning stuff so I could smell nice and to smell like me. So this time it was a quick shower. I went out the shower and went to my beauty stand. I applied lotion on myself and blow dried my hair and decided to put it in a high ponytail,  leaving the ponytail nice and curly. I went to my closet and got out a light blue summer dress. It was tight on the top but it was stretchy, the rest of the dress was light and flowy and ended mid thigh. I got out some white soviet and a small golden brown side bag.

The only make up I had on was lip gloss and  mascara deciding to just stay natural. I went to my kitchen and got my bottle of water and drank some. I quickly went back to my bedroom and put on some perfume and that's when I heard the honking of a car. I grabbed my lip gloss and phone before walking out my house and locking the door.

I turned around to see that Jaiden had changed into some white jeans and a light blue beach t-shirt which he left the first few buttons undone. He wore some white Tommy's and paired it with ray band sun glasses. He was leaning on a white BMW 5 series with cream seats and he looked yummy.

"Ready to go?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me grabbing my ass.

"Yes." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. Kissing him and he lifted my dress to see if I wore any underwear. He saw that I had none and brought his hand on my bare ass.

"Good girl. Now get in the car and let's go." He said and I hopped into the passenger seat...

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●