Chapter 23

Y/n POV:

Turns out Freddy had in fact heard the conversation between springtrap and Marionette. He told the rest of our group, and we all came to the conclusion that springtrap was likely going to kill us all eventually, including the toys.
'We'll be the first targets.' Foxy said.

'What do you think the puppet will do?' I ask.

Freddy shakes his head. 'No idea. He's too unpredictable.'

'Should we warn the toys?' Bonnie suggests.

'Would they warn us?' Foxy snarls.

'I warned one of them, only because they caught me leaving a hiding spot when marionette was looking around.' I explain.

'I can take a guess on who that was.' Chica mutters. I blush, hiding it with my hair and by looking down.

'He will probably tell the others. Unlike the puppet.' Freddy states.

'They still aren't being nice, even after we've agreed that springtrap is the problem, not us.' Bonnie says.

'They don't seem to be as close to the puppet though.' Foxy points out.

'We should create a plan, to kill the puppet and springtrap.' Chica says.

'Like what?' I ask, looking at her.

'Like nothing.' A voice says as the door slams open. And, of course, it's the damn puppet himself. 'You pathetic rats, why were you listening to private conversations?'

'Why were you listening to private conversations?' Freddy grits his teeth.

'You did it first anyways. And let's say, you won't be doing to me, especially since whatever you plan to do to me will happen to you first.' He smirks.

'Not necessarily. It appears springtrap isn't cooperating to your plans anyway.' Foxy states.

The puppet's smirk fades away. 'Just know that your next. You should also know that of you kill me, you all die, too. Since I have you life, it will be taken from you of I'm gone.'

We fall silent, until Freddy says, 'You're lying.'

'I'm not.'

'Oh please, trust you to say that the moment you overhear us say we want you dead.' Chica states.

'Fine, you die, I die, what a shame. You'll find out if you ever try anything.' He walks out.

'Do you think he's lying?' I ask.

'I'll be honest, I have no idea.' Freddy shakes his head.

'What happened to Eddie, I haven't seen him a while.' Bonnie states.

'I thought he was fine now.' Chica says.

'I'm pretty sure he's dead.' Freddy states, looking to floor. ' But we could still get rid of those two, somehow.

'What are we meant to do?' Bonnie says. 'I also have a strange feeling that he was telling the truth when he said we die if he dies.'

'That's what he wants you to believe, Bonnie.' Chica states.

'We could lock them in a room somewhere.' I suggest.

'Then kill them.' Mutters Foxy.

'Honestly, violence isn't always the answer!' Bonnie says.

Foxy rolls his eyes.

'Where would we trap them?' Chica asks.

'I don't know, somewhere with a sturdy lock.' Freddy says.