Dreams or Reality? (15)

((A\N PoV - I kinda changed BTS' proffessions last chapter and I only just realized so I'm keeping them as they are now and let's just say the other jobs mentioned are they're old ones))

And so after saying my goodnights to everyone, I went to bed. It felt uncomfortable so I climbed to the top bunk knowing whoever shared the room with me wouldn't care. I closed my eyes and went to dreamland or should I say memory land?

*Dreams*

Kids, teens, parents, teachers, and even some elderly people, which I guessed were grandparents of the kids, were all going around and talking, hugging, kissing, saying congratulations.
And that's when I saw her, a girl with beautiful shoulder length ginger hair accompanied by another girl who had obviously much longer hair but on a bun. They were laughing not caring about the strange looks they were receiving. Their clothes? Graduation gawns.
The ginger haired girl is named Olivia and the black haired one with the bun is named Y\N. That's me but it's also not, my hair is chin length and light brown. That girl is me.. When I was 18.. Not now that I'm 23, this is 5 years ago.
Soon a few boys joined the girls. Some wearing graduation gawns too, others school uniforms and others casual clothes. Age differences crystal clear.
Then a boy hugged dream me and said 'we did it, love, we graduated!' but I didn't get to give him an answer.. I only heard loud screams erupting in my ears but no one noticed but me. What kind of screams? Screams of terror.

*Reality*

I wake up and sit up instantly. I look around and I see I'm in my room but now there are two other people in here. It's too dark to tell who it is but I'm sure it's two of the guys. I look over at the clock and it shows 1:46 am. Back to sleep, Y\N, back to sleep. It was a dream, ignore it. That's what I told myself and soon I was back asleep. Worst mistake of my life.