Telling everyone the news (5)

.
.
.
We arrived at the restaurant but the trip there wasn't peaceful... Like at all! We wanted to put in some music and me being the one who had full on all of the Korean songs and a lot more English ones than the rest of the gang gave my phone to Jinyoung to play music. We were jamming on BTS's songs when I heard Jinyoung giggling.

Me- Jinyoung-Oppa why are you laughing?
Jinyoung- Youngjae! Look at least we know it's not one-sided love for Bambam.
Youngjae- OH MY GOOOOD!!!

And tgen he bursted out laughing while Jinyoung then showed my gallery to the whole car. He had opened the album with Bambam's photos. I was really embarrassed because even if I was his now roommate I have been an IGot7 my whole life and he has always been my ultimate bias. I hid my face in Yugyeom's shoulder. He saw me and I was legit looking like a tomato. I was really embarrassed.

Yugyeom- Yah! Jackson-Hyung? Can I see her phone?
Jackson- You're gonna give it to her!
Yugyeom- Have I ever missed a chance to make fun of someone? Of course I won't give it to her...
Jackson- OK then. Here
Yugyeom- Here you go Y\N!
Jinyoung- YAAAH! Yugyeom-ah!
Yugyeom- It's not nice to make fun of her. She has always been an IGot7 and Bambam is obviously her bias or maybe even her ultimate bias. Stop it Hyungs!
Me- Thank you Yugyeom...
Bambam- Ummm.... Yugyeom is right! Don't make fun of her. If your favorite idols found out about the amount of photos you have of them in your phones and made fun of you for it, Would you like it? I guess not. So don't make fun of her.

They were all silent and Bambam put his arm around my shoulder. I felt safe and warm. My cheeks were now red from blushing.
We soon arrived at the restaurant and BTS were already there. It was my fault for being late... Oops! All of them got in except for me and Bambam. My bun got stuck on a tree and he was trying to get it unstuck. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I felt safe. I didn't want this moment to end but he untackled my hair and we got in. Everybody immediately turned to us. I smiled and rushed to sit next to my French fry. But... She was sitting between Taehyung and Yoongi. My Bias wreckers. So I sat between the maknaes aka Bambam and Yugyeom.

Jin- Namjoon...? What is she doing here? Isn't this a BTS and Got7 meeting..?
Jackson- Well... Now it's Got8 not Got7, Hyung

Everyone was shook. Kinda like Jungshook. I looked at BTS and I just smiled. Jungkook smiled back at me.

Jungkook- I like her
Bambam- *death glare*
Yugyeom- *whispers to me* control Bambam. He's gonna attack Jungkook...
Me- *whispers back* OK I got it.
Me- Soooo... What did you want to announce Namjoon-Oppa?
Namjoom- Oh.. What? Oh yeah! Bang PD-Nim talked to sir JYP and we are going to collaborate as -now- Got8 and BTS. Since we are both two groups of 8 members.
Jb- Really?
Namjoon- Yeah.. Let me explain you Jb.

They started talking about the stuff leaders talk about and I turned to Liv. She was talking to Yoongi but I knew she was staring at Namjoon. I started talking and laughing with the maknae lines from Got8 and BTS. Aka Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. As the maknaes we were creating a plan to annoy the hyungs. All of us took part even Youngjae! Liv was too focused with Yoongi and Namjoon so we didn't bother her. The foods came.

Jinyoung + Jin- Don't embarass us!
Maknae lines- Us??? Neverrrr!!!
Mark + Yoongi- Don't worry I got this...

We laughed because we knew that the "moms" of the group were trying to protect us and that Mark and Yoongi were trying to control us... Unsuccefully though!

Tae- Now! The plan is in action
Yugyeom- Ssshhh, Taehyung Hyung they're going to find out..!
Jungkook- OK on three!
Youngjae- 1... 2...
All- ...3! Let's go!

Then we started eating, laughing and talking really loudly. We were actually trying to make the hyungs angry. First one to notice was Liv. She turned around and she wanted to scold me but I showed her that we're doing it on purpose and she joined us. I wasn't expecting she would join us but she did. Then the two people who were supposed to be keeping us silent aka Mark and Yoongi saw us but didn't do much because they were too tired. J-Hope being J-Hops just joined in and Jackson just chuckled and continued on eating while looking at us, amused. Jin and Jinyoung notied us and -as always- scolded us.. Namjoon and Jaebum just rolled their eyes at us and just said in unison "What will I do with these kids?" They looked at each other and laughed a bit.

After dinner we said our goodbyes and went home. The ride back to the dorm was quiet and I kinda like fell asleep on Yugyeom's shoulder..

*Bambam's PoV*

We reached the dorm and I noticed that Y\N bad fallen asleep on Yugyeom's shoulder. I picked her up bridal style and got her up to our room and laid her on her bed softly. I took off her heels and her jacket. She looked so peaceful and beautiful sleeping. I mean, she always looks beautiful because she is, but I know that we're going to end as friends and that only.

Later on, I changed and went to bes just like Yugyeom.
.
.
.
.

*A\N PoV*
Hi Guys! I've got a question.. Should Y\N fall in love with a Got7 or BTS member? I'm planning on a collaboration between the two groups and I'd like to see where that could go. Choose a group and the member! The member with the most votes will be the one Y\N falls in love with~