In Big Hit and JYP (2)

I had been a trainee in Big Hit for almost 6 months now and I was going to be a solo artist in a month. But universe got in the way and Big Hit did an trainee exchange program with JYP and I was part of it. Big Hit didn't want to lose me because I was a really good singer and dancer but they had to.

I got moved to JYP and it was something... I don't know how to expain it... It was way more different and because the head of Big Hit talked to the head of JYP and I got the chance to become a solo artist under JYP.

But as long as I was still a trainee in JYP I got emotionally attached with the group Got7. At first I thought they were just being nice but soon enough I got along with the boys perfectly. We loved eachother and basically nothing could tear us apart except from our carriers of course.

It was my last week of training before becoming a kpop idol. And during that week Got7 had an interview and it went like any other interview until...

Interviewer- Lately, we've been seeing you guys with a trainee who seems to be your age. What is your relationship with her?
Mark- She is a trainee who came to JYP a few months ago from Big Hit.
Jb- We see her as our younger sister and a person we can all count on.
Jackson- She has brightened our days even more and she is now a big part of our lives
Jinyoung- She is indeed our age. Closer to the Maknaes though. She is one year younger than them.
Youngjae- We love her and truly appreciate her.
Yugyeom- I finally have a person who is not only younger than me but is also as crazy as me!
Bambam- The only two problems are that: 1. She's as crazy as Yugyeom and me which means there is always chaos when we're hanging out together and 2. Her talents are driving her towards being a solo artist which means that we won't be spending that much time with her as soon as she debuts.
Mark- Yeah both of these are true!
Jackson- She will be too busy and we are already busy enough so we won't have any time to spend together.

When I heard that my heart melted... I didn't know how to react. I didn't pay attention to what they said after that cause I was too busy taking in what they had just said. I was shook! Like worse that Jungshook!

After the interview we met up and the head of JYP called me.
Y\N- Hello?
JYP- Ms Yoon Y\N... I have news concerning your carrier.
At that moment I put him on speaker, we closed all of the cameras and we sat down in a nearby table to listen to JYP.
.
.
.