Suspicions (17)

My dreams showed my 7 brothers with those 7 other boys which are supposed to be our friends and Olivia making all sorts of experiments and hiding files and everything seemed so messed up.. The worst part was that I was part of it, I even volunteered to help them with something even though I don't remember anything about what I was actually going to be helping them with.

Breakfast soon rolled around and it was just like any other, same food, same boys late, same boys early.. They left for work and soon enough Olivia was around keeping me company and we were talking about memories I didn't one bit remember. By early afternoon she was out the door and around an hour or so later the boys were coming home as per usual. Same boys first, same boys last, routine basically as it seemed. Then baths would be taken, afternoon snacks, stories from work, board games or movies, fun in general would be had.

After a week or so, I saw a routine, the dreams were the same now, nothing more nor less, breakfast the same as always, Olivia would come around every other day saying she has morning shift one day and then night shift the other day at her job, it was calm but I was never allowed outside, didn't have a balcony so I couldn't go there, I couldn't open the blinds from the windows because they needed codes, I couldn't do anything at all outside the house really and whenever I asked, it was the exact same excuse about it having been in a coma for so long but it was too much! I had finished reading all the books, had seen all the movies, had too much time on my hands and absolutely zero things to do.

Something clicked inside my head one day around the end of week 2: routine. Extreme routine if I'm being honest, it was as if they were trying to brainwash me but I'm smarter than that, I know I am so I made it my actual mission to find out what was going on. How? One step at a time of course, I might not remember much but I am surely not stupid.

So that's how it went, I'd note down exactly when they'd all leave, when they'd come back, what they said about my so called past and over the course of barely even a month I had managed to get through to their whole entire routine which repeated itself every week.

It went as follows:

Week:

Monday:
- Mark and Yugyeom leave at 8:00 AM without eating breakfast because they woke up late.
- After 10 minutes, Bambam, Jaebum and Jinyoung leave after hugging me goodbye [ Side Note: Jinyoung checks his bag for something important. ].
- At exactly 8:30 AM, Youngjae is finished with washing the dishes and drags Jackson with him to leave who was joking around with me.
- Then an hour later at 9:30 AM Olivia knocks on the dorm's door despite having a key to it with the same excuse as always "to spend time with me because us girls have to stick together no matter what".
- At noon, on the dot 12:00, she gets up saying her shift starts at 12:30 PM sharp and she leaves after hugging me and kissing both of my cheeks.
- While alone in the house, I decide to finish reading one of the many books the dorm is equipped with.
- At 17:15 PM exactly, the four eldest return home: Mark, Jaebum, Jackson and Jinyoung. [ Side Note: Jinyoung's bag is much less puffy than it was in the morning, the reason behind that remains unknown as he doesn't answer the question when asked. Jaebum clearly looks horrified that I picked up on that detail. ].
- Later, at 18:30 PM, the rest of the boys return, they all look to be suffering some sort of physical injury but have some B Class excuse for their injuries and refuse to accept any help from anyone but Mark, quite a shocking yet not that abnormal request however worth mentioning.
- Dinner is prepared by Jaebum and myself and is served at precisely 20:00 PM despite it having been ready to serve for 10 minutes.
- After dinner, the people assigned to wash the dishes are Yugyeom and Bambam since they were the last ones to finish eating. The task should be done in 20 minutes tops but it somehow takes them 37 minutes exactly, that sparks interest and the time is 21:30 PM exactly when they step out of the kitchen into the living room.
- After that we played some games, card games to be exact.
- Bed time is at 23:45 exactly so that we can be asleep by midnight.

Tuesday:
- Breakfast is served at 7:30 AM.
- Mark and Yugyeom leave the house at 8:00 AM after hugging me goodbye this time.
- Jaebum, Jinyoung and Bambam leave 10 minutes later only saying goodbye and waving at me today.
- Jackson is done washing the dishes from breakfast at 8:30 AM and leaves the house followed by Youngjae who was making small talk with me.
- Olivia doesn't show up today because of work [ Side Note: This is the 3rd week after me being awake from the comma and yet I've known fhisy since week 1 of being awake. ].
- I finish two books today from the ones I have already read once but really enjoyed and then at noon I snack on some fruit before snooping around in my brothers' rooms looking for clues of our past and yet I can find nothing. Which is quite concerning seeing as there weren't even photographs of us as young adults, teenagers, our parents even! Nothing, as if this was all an illusion.
- At 17:15 PM on the dot, Jinyoung, Jaebum, Youngjae and Yugyeom return home unscathed -if of course I exclude the healing wounds on the younger two from the day before-.
- At 18:30 PM, Mark, Jackson and Bambam return home with injuries. Bambam's state looking a lot worse than the day before. They refuse help from anyone but Yugyeom who immediately starts helping them.
- Dinner is prepared but Jinyoung and Jaebum and is served at 20:00 PM and as per usual the dishes are washed by the two who finished eating last which are myself and Mark.
- The dishes are clean by 21:30 PM and we all sit around at the living room talking and playing board games.
- Everyone is rushed to bed by 23:45 and asleep by midnight.

Wednesday:
- Breakfast is served at 7:30 AM.
- Mark and Yugyeom leave at 8:00 AM without eating breakfast because they woke up later after waving and saying goodbye to me.
- Jaebum, Jinyoung and Bambam leave 10 minutes later without saying a word.
- At 8:30 AM after I'm done washing the dishes, Jackson and Youngjae leave as well.
- 9:30 AM rolls around and the familiar knocking on the door happens by Olivia.
- At noon she leaves and I'm left alone yet again.
- At 17:15 PM, Mark, Jackson and Bambam show up with their wounds looking better but not fully healed just yet.
- At 18:30 PM, Jaebum, Jinyoung, Youngjae and Yugyeom come home suffering injuries of varying degrees. The only help they want to get is from Yugyeom.
- At 20:00 PM food is served by Jackson and Bambam and the dishes are wasked by Yugyeom and Jinyoung until 21:30 PM.
- Games are played and everyone is in bed and asleep by midnight.
.
.
.
Or so one would think. My Wednesday diary entry ends there and I'm almost asleep when I hear someone talking on the phone in the living room in a hashed voice so as not to wake the rest up I assume.

Getting off my bed as quietly as humanly possible I make my way to the living room in order to hear everything better only to find out that the person who was talking is Mark and he's talking to the Jung siblings.. Hoseok and Olivia..

I try to get out of there fast but I've been noticed and have also woken up the rest of the group. Before I can utter a single word, I hear a big thud before I feel what caused it: someone had hit my head with something and the thud was my body hitting the floor.

The last words I heard before blacking out were: "Why did you do that?!" ... "She figured us out! It was about time!" And then.. Just as someone yelled my name and picked me up, I was out...

*** Author's POV ***
Hello! I've been gone for a while but it was mostly due to writer's block. I'm back now so that's something. This book will be coming to an end soon but not to fret! The story line will continue, perhaps a tad more complex and with clearing a few things out in another book I have started writing and will publish once this is done.

Until next time,

Virgi's out!~