Chapter 1: Nowhere Is Safe

*Ding-Dong* The clock struck midnight. Nicole was sitting there on that tombstone alone with Jax just hanging out and doing what lovers do. They moved there little session to the grass, the tall itchy grass.

Jax was tall and had a sort of wave hair that went off the top like a ramp. He had a chisled jawline that would sure cut anything it wanted to, and was captain of the soccer team. Nicole was your stereotypical "mean girl" character. She also enjoyed soccer. Nicole had brown hair that reached to her chest and had blue eyes that Jax always remarked were the prettiest.

Jax layed on top of Nicole kissing. Nicole then noticed a girl hiding and staring at them from behind a tall, wide tree. She realized it was Ally.

She knew it was her because she was relatively short with long black hair that reached to her waist. She always said Veronica and her were the same person, but Veronica had short brown curly hair that reached to the bottom of her neck. She was also tall which makes a difference. So she obviously meant that about their mindset. Veronica and Serena got along really well though. Serena had short blonde hair that reached to her neck.

"What the heck?" yelled Nicole. Ally had her phone pulled out presumably recording them. "What is it?" said Jax. Ally noticed Nicole looking at her and made a break for it. "I'll confront her tomorrow" murmured Nicole. "I'm leaving, I'm not in the mood anymore." "C'mon, you know you want to." Jax said. "I'll see you tomorrow Jax." Nicole said.