Chapter 3: What Goes Around Comes Around

*Beep* the microwave sounded with a tone so loud it filled up the entire house. Ally played the movie and went to get the popcorn. The house was pitch black except for the glow of the tv in her living room and the light from the kitchen. The TV was at a low volume, but you could still faintly hear it from the kitchen. Ally wanted a night to relax to take her mind off of what Nicole would do to her when she would see her.

She knew she wouldn't be able to keep away from Nicole because she would ruin her. There was only so many days of school she could miss before legal action would be taken.

She went to the kitchen to get her popcorn from the microwave. When she got the popcorn she suddenly heard the television turn off. "What the-" Ally whispered to herself. She went to the living room and left the popcorn in the kitchen. The TV was off. Ally was frazzled for a second, but she regained her composure and just turned the TV back on. She went back to the kitchen to get her popcorn, but the counter was empty. Ally was confused as to where her popcorn went. She looked around and saw a trail of the popcorn. It led to the wash room. Her heart sank.

Ally was contemplating checking it out, but she figured this was Nicole's way of getting back at her. Nonetheless, Ally approached the room cautiously. "Hello?" She yelled out as she was slowly moving towards the room. Ally was pretty scared at this point. "Nicole? I'm sorry for recording you! I was being blackmailed, I had to!" She reached the room and it was pitch black. She braced herself and flicked the light switch. Nothing. There was nothing in the room, not even the popcorn bowl. *Vroom* the blender had turned on back in the kitchen. Ally stood at the room where the trail led to for a minute. She was peeking out of the corner of the room and staring at the blender whirring. She was petrified, but eventually gathered the courage to go back to the kitchen, she kept her guard up.

The movie theater was packed, but the girls managed to get in and got in their seats. "I'm not ready, why did we have to choose a horror movie" said Veronica. "Calm down, Its not that bad" said Serena jokingly. As the movie began playing Nicole's phone started to ring. She read the caller name: Unknown "Hold on girls, I need to take this" Nicole said in a clearly irritated tone. She stepped outside and answered.

"Jax listen! can you just stop trying to scare me, I know this isnt real you jerk-"

"You listen here you little *bleep*!"

The caller was aggressive and sounded like he had an electronically deep altered voice. Nicole knew it wasn't Jax at that point.

"Who is this?" Nicole trembled.

"That's not important. What's important is that your friend Ally is in danger"

The caller sent a website link.

"What the hell is this, what? do you mean ally?" said Nicole.

"Just click on it!" Yelled the caller.

Nicole clicked on the link. It sent her to a live feed of someone's kitchen. The blender was going off, but no one was around. Then a figure stepped into the frame. Nicole's heart stopped.

It was Ally. She hung up on the caller and called Ally, but she didnt pick up. All that Nicole could do was watch her friend potentially in danger.

"Whoever is doing this, stop! This isn't funny anymore!" pleaded Ally. She was scared, but she was also sick and tired of whoever was doing this to her. She tried turning it off but the button was jammed.

Nicole stared, all she could do was watch. She saw a figure, a man in all black enter the frame. It slowly approached behind Ally. Ally had no idea and the blender was loud as ever. The figure grabbed Ally's head and pushed it in the blender. Nicole screamed. Ally had a quick reaction though. She was struggling by pushing her arms out from the counter, trying to keep her face from colliding with the blades of the blender. Ally was yelling and screaming. Nicole could tell she was struggling and wasn't gonna last much longer . Nicole threw her phone away from herself while hearing Ally's screams coming from it. Nicole covered her ears and closed her eyes. The screaming came to a halt after a couple of seconds. Nicole gathered the courage to look at the phone and saw Ally's face resting
face down on the blender blades with broken glass surrounding the counter. The person in the black had a mask. They picked up the camera and ended the live feed.

Nicole was trying to contain herself and stop her body from vigorously trembling. She could see a message notification on her phone from "Unknown", it read:

Is that real enough for ya ;)