Kacchako/Bakuraka ~ Katsuki x Ochako

YEEEE I had to do a section for my top OTP for MHA!! Blame episode 9 of season 2 and GoldRoseAngel (not really, but she made me a huge Kacchako fan prior to getting into the series).

I warn you that this is going to be long. You've been warned.

So, I fell in love with this ship close to September, a month before I got into BNHA. I thought it was very interesting and I just loved seeing them together in fanart, especially the ones Nikki featured in her MHA ship opinions book.

And as I got into BNHA and started watching season 2, my love for this ship only soared because I was excited to see them fight. And I finally got to that episode (well, half of it, anyways. My mother and I are gonna finish it up next weekend)! Their fight was amazing and I loved seeing how fierce Ochako was against Bakugo. Yes, it may have seemed as if he was being really rude to her, but as Aizawa said, it was his way of respecting her. It may not be the same as Mitsuki's, but he certainly shows it in his own unique way. Not one time did he put her down. Rather, he was trying to get her towards the top by pushing her to her limits. And he showed legitimate concern for her when she was trying to get up, only to fall down. She ended up using Izuku's plan after all, even though it did backfire on her in the end. 

(I may be an IzuOcha shipper as well, but I believe that was one flaw in the ship where Ochako wants to be exactly like Izuku. Even though I do find that adorable and all, being just like someone you look up to platonically and later romantically might not work out all that well in the future. But I feel like that is a driving point to her development in the future. Also, Izuku did not seem to be doubtful at all during the match but he seemed amazed that she decided to use it. He may doubt her, which I agree isn't healthy, once, but he does show that he's a good and loyal friend to her, just like Bakugo does.)

Anyways,  I just feel like these two would be amazing together. Seeing their Quirks working against each other in battle was just astounding and they would work out really great as a team. They're technically opposites in terms of personality - Bakugo's explosive anger and ego with Ochako's kindness and respect. One's confident of his Quirk while the other is not, but she works hard at what she does and Bakugo sees that in her, even if he doesn't show it in an obvious way. Hell, he even stands up for her when some of her classmates call her frail (most likely because they didn't see the potential in her Quirk due to hers being focused on Anti Gravity). I also feel like he will calm down a lot because of her and the two will have a lot more moments together. 

All in all, I really hope these two get together. They just work together so well and they show the basics of a healthy friendship and relationship, even if it may not seem that way to others. It is not abusive at all or unhealthy, since Bakugo hasn't hurt her or called her bad names. All he's called her is Angelface and Pink Cheeks (which I honestly find so cute!!).

So please don't hate on either Ochako or Bakugo in this ship. They don't deserve the hate and neither does this ship. I will always love this and cherish it as my top OTP! I do ship IzuOcha equally with this, but I ship this just a bit more because it's too precious to my heart.

OTP/BrOTP - 10/10