Foolriot/Rubuke ~ Foolduke x Ruberiot

It's sad that this ship does not have it's own ship name, so I made two of my own

It's sad that this ship does not have it's own ship name, so I made two of my own. Can't help thinking about Rubik's Cube whenever I write the second one. XD

Anyways, a couple of you might know by now on my main account that I'm a huge Ruberiot fangirl. But that doesn't mean I hate this ship just because of my crush on him.

In fact, I really adore this ship, equally with my OC x Canon one, Adelaide x Ruberiot. I even included hints of this ship in my OC's backstory, but sadly they don't end up together...which is why I hate breaking up one of my OTPs while writing them. I was leaning towards an OT3 at first with Adele x Ruberiot, Adele x Foolduke, and Foolduke x Ruberiot, but after I made Foolduke and Adele cousins, I had to trash that idea.

Besides that, these two are just really precious together that I can't help but ship them! Yes, their sudden change from hating each other to love surprised me, and I almost felt like it was rushed, but then again, SVTFOE has time gaps in there that we don't know of until we saw another episode. So I headcanon that after the fall, Foolduke and Ruberiot start hanging out more and put their differences aside, soon falling for each other, and bam! They get married. And I love how Foolduke was the one to dip him before they kissed. She's stronger than she looks!

I just hope that these two stay together, but if they don't, I'm okay with that. This is one of my top OTPs now (4th), behind Starco/Jarco, Tomkie, and Tomstar!

Platonically / Romantically: 10/10 (It's too precious for words, and I love them both as friends and lovers)

(Also, I'm pretty sure the Mime Girl was everyone reacting to how this ship became canon so fast XD)