the announcement

"We're moving!" She says
"Whattt!!" I yell
"I got a job offer, buttt you're gonna LOVE where it's at."
I sighh "where?"
She smiles and screams" LA!"
my eyes are wide and tbh I'm just shook
"Sounds pretty lit. When are we moving?" I say getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen to get some Doritos.
  She's kinda quiet for a sec "ummm...tomorrow péro i just got the news today"
"Really?" I say almost choking on a chip.
"Yeaa" she says kinda half smiling.
"Well... I guess we better get packing then!" I say exitedly. I'm pretty happy. My moms getting a better job AND Diego lives in LA so i might run into him or something...who knows.
I begin packing but as I'm packing i get a notification that Diego is going live again,so i join. I mean since I'm packing imma need some entertainment so why not? He says "Hey guys. I'm borredd! What are y'all doing?" Then instead of the comments flooding with ily's it's flooding with what people are doing. I quickly type 'packing' and enter. I just continue packing when i hear him read out my comment "Packing. Hmmm. Where are you going?" I look at the comments and I'm sure he was reading mine cause i was the only comment (that i saw) that said 'packing'. Then i typed 'I'm moving to LA' and pressed enter. A few seconds after it popped onto the screen he read my comment out loud and said "oooh cool. LA is pretty lit so i think you'll love it down here."
I started laughing and commented 'okay, thanks' he was smiling. Ooh his smile is soo cute. And then he just kept reading comments and eventually got off of live. I finished packing everything. Then I put on some Billie Eilish and fell asleep.